Bidya Sinha Saha Mim is a Bangladeshi actress and model. She made her debut in 2008 appearing in Amar Ache Jol directed by Humyaun Ahmed and produced by Impress Telefilm Limited. She has established a successful career in Bangladeshi film industry. She has also starred in Indian Bengali Sultan: The Saviour film in 2018 opposite Jeet. She is recipient of some Awards, including Bangladesh National Film Award for Jonakir Alo as a best actress.
Bidya Sinha Saha Mim
Birthday / Date of Birth
Bidya Sinha Saha Mim was born on the 10th of November 1992, in Bagha, Rajshahi, Bangladesh.
She’s currently 27 years old.
Bidya completed her secondary schooling from Nawab Faizunnaesa Government Girls High School in Comila and letter attended the Comilla Victoria Govermment College. She has attended in Bengali Department of Southeast University where she earned Bachelor of Arts in Bengali literature.
- Father – Professor Birendra Nath Saha ( Chairperson of the Social Welfare Department)
- Mother – Sobi Saha (Housewife)
- Siblings – Progga Sinha Saha Mim (Younger Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bidya Sinha Saha Mim has dated –
Bidya has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 115 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-33
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32E
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Bidya came in focus when she participated in Lux Channel i Superstar 2007, a women beauty contest in Bangladesh. She’s also known for her work on Amar Ache Jol (2008), Podmo Patar Jol (2015) and Tarkata (2014).
In 2008, Bidya had her breakthrough role in Humayun Ahmed drama-film, Amar Ache Jol which was a huge success among critics.
In 2007, Bidya played as lead cast member on Humayun Ahmed television drama, Jol Torongo.
Bidya is the brand’s ambassador of various brands like Lux, Grameenphone, Walton, TRESemmé & Apan Diamond Jewelers.
Bidya Sinha Saha Mim Favorites
- Favorite Actress – Madhuri Dixit, Kajol, Suborna Mustafa, Joya Ahsan
- Favorite Singer – Arijit Singh
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Chicken, Sweets, Pasta
Bidya Sinha Saha Mim Net worth
Bidya Sinha Saha Mim has an estimated net worth of $0.8 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Bidya Sinha Saha Mim
- Instagram – bidya_mim
- Twitter – Bidya Sinha Saha Mim
- YouTube Channel – Bidya Sinha Mim
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bidya Sinha Saha Mim
- Mim has been worked in more than 50 movies and TV series.
- In 2007, Mim participated in Lux Channel I Superstar. She was the winner of the contest.
- In 2008, Mim made her small screen through television series, Shesher Kobitar Porer Kobita.
- In 2009, she came back to Dhallywood film screen with the film, Amar Praner Priya acting with Shakib Khan.
- In 2012, Mim returned to the silver screen with the film Jonakir Alo directed by Khalid Mahmud Mithu. The film also stars Emon and Kalyan.
- In 2014, Bidya worked in the movie Glow of the Firefly, who won international awards like Best Film at 12 Asian Film Awards and Best Foreign Language Film at the 87 the Academy Awards.
- In 2015, she made her Indo-Bangla Bengali crime action film, Black with Soham Chakraborty which is directed by Raja Chanda.
- In 2018, Bidya made her Indian Bengali language action masala film, Sultan: The Saviour directed by Raja Chanda and the film features Jeet and Priyanka Sarkar in the leading roles.
- In 2019, Mim had her action comedy Indian Bengali film, Thai Curry directed by Ankit Aditya and produced by Greentouch Entertainment and Aditya Productions.