Bella Heathcote is an Australian actress. The following year, she had a recurring role as Amanda Fowler on the television soap opera Neighbours. Heathcote has since portrayed governess Victoria Winters in Tim Burton’s film adaptation of Dark Shadows, Jane Bennett in Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, model Gigi in The Neon Demon, Nicole Dörmer in the dystopian alternate history thriller series The Man in the High Castle, Leila Williams, a deranged ex-lover of Christian Grey, in Fifty Shades Darker and Olive Byrne in Professor Marston and the Wonder Women.
Bella, BellaBells, Izzy
Birthday / Date of Birth
Bella Heathcote was born on May 27, 1987, in Melbourne, Australia.
She’s currently 31 years old.
Bella attended Korowa Anglican Girls’ School in Melbourne, Victoria. She also went to Australia National Theatre Drama School.
- Father – Lawyer
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brooke Butler has dated –
- Andrew Dominik (2010–2018) – Heathcote has been engaged with film director Andrew Dominik in 2017, after living together for seven years.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 123 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 2 (US).
Playing Maggie Evans / Victoria Winters / Josette du Pres in the 2012 horror comedy film Dark Shadows, and also as Amanda Fowler in the soap opera Neighbours in 2009.
She appeared in 2008 horror thriller film Acolytes for her role as Petra.
In 2009, Bella appeared in soap opera Neighbours for her role as Amanda Fowler. She had a recurring role in which she appeared in 8 episodes.
Bella hasn’t endorsed any of the brands.
Bella Heathcote Favorites
- Favorite Lipstick – Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Lipstick
Bella Heathcote Net worth
Bella’s net worth is estimated at around $2 million dollars.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bella Heathcote
- Bella started her career professionally in 2008.
- She first got into acting at 12 when she started taking speech and drama lessons. She didn’t know until 18 that she wanted to be an actress.
- She hates her nickname “Izzy” which she got in school from her friends. So, this made her to adopt the name “Bella.” She was 10 at that time.
- She was awarded Heath Ledger Scholarship in May 2010.
- Bella believes that she was a big nerd in high school. Though, she was social.
- She was named as one of the 10 Actors to Watch: Breakthrough Performances of 2012 at the 20th Hamptons International Film Festival.
- In 2013, Bella was featured in the “Shot at the Night” music video by The Killers.
- Bella was featured in the Spring/Summer 2014 campaign for Miu Miu alongside fellow actresses Lupita Nyong’o, Elle Fanning and Elizabeth Olsen.
- She has a hobby of collecting skulls.
- She kissed actor Johnny Depp (24 years her senior) in Dark Shadows (2012), for which she got a lot of media attention.
- Bella portrayed as Olive Byrne, partner of psychologists and comic book authors William Moulton Marston and Elizabeth Holloway Marston, in the 2017 biographical film Professor Marston and the Wonder Women.