Batsheva Haart is a famous American TV personality, lifestyle blogger, TikTok star, social media influencer, hairstylist, and entrepreneur who is known for being the daughter of actress and television personality Julia Haart. Batsheva has ranked and rated outfits from the Netflix series Emily in Paris on TikTok. The video has been viewed more than 140,000 times.
TV Personality, Lifestyle Blogger, TikTok Star, Social Media Influencer, and Entrepreneur
Birthday / Date of Birth
Batsheva Haart was born on the 27th of February 1993, in New York, United States.
She’s currently 30 years old.
In 2011, Batsheva completed her Culinary Arts Diploma at the Center for Kosher Culinary Art. Then, she was enrolled at Capri School of Hair Design and grabbed her one-year hair styling degree. She did 10 monthly internships. In 2014, Haart graduated from the Fashion Institute of Technology with an associate’s degree in accessories design.
- Father – Yosef Hendler (Media Personality)
- Mother – Julia Haart (Actress, Producer)
- Siblings – Shlomo Hendler (Brother), Miriam Haart (Sister), Aron Hendler (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Batsheva Haart has dated –
- Binyamin Weinstein (2012-2021) – On October 17, 2012, Batsheva tied the knot with Binyamin Weinstein. Later, in November 2021, the couple divorced.
- In feet – 5 feet 5¾ inches
- In centimeters – 167 cm
- In meters – 1.67 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-34
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Dark Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Haart is a very famous, talented, and beautiful American Tiktok Star and basically an online content creator. She is best known for being the daughter of An American Actress and Businesswoman named Julia Haart.
In 2021, Batsheva made her debut TV show as a model in TikTok Runway Labyrinth.
Haart has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Roadway Moving and Amazon Live.
Batsheva Haart Net worth
Batsheva Haart has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – batshevahaar
- YouTube Channel – Batsheva Haart
Some Lesser Known Facts About Batsheva Haart
- Batsheva was born and raised in New York.
- Before becoming a blogger, Batsheva worked as a professional hairstylist. After completing her hairstyling course, she began working as a hairstylist at Femme Coiffure.
- In July 2017, Batsheva Haart started her blogging career. Currently, she serves the position of Lifestyle Blogger at Sunnies & Sangria. Along with that, she is also a famous TikTok star who has millions of followers and likes on her TikTok profile.
- On August 9, 2018, Batsheva joined the YouTube community with her self-titled channel. She started by publishing YouTube videos. One of her earliest uploads is a hair styling tutorial.
- Her favorite singer are Selena Gomez.
- Her television credits include Bling Empire, Celebrity Family Feud, Tamron Hall, and My Unorthodox Life.
- Batsheva is represented by EWG Management, according to her IG profile.
- She has ranked and rated outfits from the Netflix series Emily in Paris on TikTok. The video has been viewed more than 140,000 times.
- In February 2023, some of the most-watched videos on her channel were My Dad’s Wedding Vlog, Q & A with my husband Ben, My NYC Apartment Tour, and Hamptons House Tour + Vlog.
- She unboxed and demoed cosmetics from Addison Rae‘s Item Beauty line.
- In February 2023, Haart had more than 38.5 million likes and close to 1.5 million followers on her TikTok account titled batshevahaart.