Bailey Sarian is an American YouTuber, social media influencer, entrepreneur and content creator who is known for her true crime and murder mystery talk videos ‘aka true crime makeup’ that she uploads to her self-titled YouTube channel. Sarian is considered to have been the founder of the true crime makeup genre of YouTube videos.
Bailey Brooke Sarian
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer, Entrepreneur, Content Creator and Podcaster
Birthday / Date of Birth
Bailey Sarian was born on the 26th of November 1988, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
She’s currently 34 years old.
Bailey attended Paloma Valley High School in Menifee, California, United States.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Madison Malmberg (Older Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bailey Sarian has dated –
- Fernando Valdez (2017-2022) – In 2017, Bailey got engaged to Fernando Valdez. In 2022, their relationship ended.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 61 kg
- In Pounds – 134.5lbs
- Measurements – 33-26-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 33DD
Dark Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Bailey known for her video series Murder, Mystery & Makeup and podcast Dark History. She is considered to have been the founder of the true crime makeup genre of YouTube videos.
Sarian has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Crave Pet Foods.
Bailey Sarian Net worth
Bailey Sarian has an estimated net worth of $8 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Bailey Sarian
- Instagram – baileysarian
- Twitter – Bailey Sarian
- YouTube Channel – Bailey Sarian
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bailey Sarian
- Bailey was born and raised in California, United States.
- She is an avid dog lover and has a pet dog.
- Growing up, Bailey was exposed to crime as her mother who was a 911 dispatcher would often take her to work. This heightened her interest in the true crime genre.
- Prior to starting her journey on YouTube, she had worked as a social media creator with the cosmetics subscription service IPSY. At the same time, she had also worked for Sephora and Urban Decay.
- On January 23, 2013, Bailey joined the YouTube community with her self-titled channel. Initially, Sarian’s channel mostly included traditional makeup videos that included producing makeup tutorials and reviews.
- Her favorite actor are Tom Cruise.
- In January 2019, she released the first episode of Murder, Mystery & Makeup, in which she discussed the Watts family murders whilst applying makeup.
- In 2020, Sarian was voted the top breakout creator of the year. On the other hand, she was also presented with the Creator Honor Award by NikkieTutorials at the 10th Streamy Awards.
- In 2021, she was also nominated for Makeup Influencer of the Year USA Today American Influencer Awards. She also nominated for Show of the Year and won Podcast of the Year at the 11th Streamy Awards.
- In February 2023, some of the most-watched videos on Bailey’s channel were Jeffrey Dahmer.