Barkha Bisht is an Indian television and film actress who has been working in films and has given wonderful performances. She is notable for appearing in Bengali and Hindi movies. She is known for performing in the debut TV serial named ‘Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi’ as Udita. In 2022, Bisht appeared in ‘Duranga’ web-series an adaptation of the Korean drama Flower of Evil, directed by Pradeep Sarkar and Aijaz Khan.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Barkha Bisht was born on the 28th of December 1979, in Hisar, Haryana, India.
She’s currently 43 years old.
Barkha completed her secondary education from Kendriya Vidyalaya Fortwilliam, Kolkata. After which she did course of B.Com from Symbiosis College, Pune, India.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Aparna and Sapna (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Barkha Bisht has dated –
- Indraneil Sengupta (2008-Present) – Barkha is married to Indraneil Sengupta, her fellow actor and co-star from Pyaar Ke Do Naam: Ek Raadha, Ek Shyaam and Doli Saja Ke and a film based in lockdown titled Choices. In 2008, The couple tied the knot in Haridwar after a two-year courtship. In October 2011, she gave birth to a baby girl named Meira.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-36
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Bisht became known for the role Anjani in Sankatmochan Mahabali Hanuman (2015). Also, she took part in a reality show titled Saas v/s Bahu. She then appeared in Saajan Ghar Jaana Hai.
In 2010, Barkha had her first film onscreen role in the movie Raajneeti as Dancer.
In 2013, Bisht had her first film onscreen role in the movie Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela as Actress.
In 2011, Barkha debuted in Bengali film industries with Ami Shubhash Bolchi.
In 2004, Barkha made her television debut as Tanya with MTV India’s Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi.
Barkha Bisht Net worth
Barkha Bisht has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Barkha Bisht
- Barkha spent her childhood in military towns specially in Kolkata, as her father was a Colonel.
- In 2000, Barkha won the NDA Queen beauty pageant.
- She is a Garhwali and originally belongs to Dehradun in Uttarakhand.
- She has hosted a film-news based programme called Popkorn on Zoom TV.
- She has played the lead role of Anupama in Doli Saja Ke on Sahara One channel. She also played cameo roles on the shows Kasautii Zindagii Kay, Kyaa Hoga Nimmo Kaa and Kkavyanjali.
- In 2007, Bisht appeared in a dance reality show Nach Baliye 3 as a contestant.
- She participated in a reality show called Saas v/s Bahu. Her next performance was the central character Dhani in Sajan Ghar Jaana Hai.
- She played the character of Hanuman’s mother Añjanā on the show Sankat Mochan Mahabali Hanumaan on Sony TV, and also played the lead role of Prema Shalini on SAB TV’s Shrimaan Shrimati Phir Se.
- She has played the role of Bhairavi in Kaal Bhairav Rahasya Season 2.
- She acted in the serials Chandragupta Maurya and Paramavatar Shri Krishna by playing the roles of Tarini, the wife of Dhana Nanda and Draupadi respectively.
- Barkha also played role of Nandini in star plus’s Shaadi Mubarak.