Ankita Bhargava is an Indian television actress. She is known for playing Princess Unnati in Dekha Ek Khwaab, Latika in Ek Nayi Pehchaan, Shipra in Star Plus’s Kasautii Zindagii Kay by Ekta Kapoor and many more television shows. She is daughter of television actors Abhay Bhargava and Kiran Bhargava. Ankita has done more than 50 ad films and has done prominent roles in films like Akira and Action Jackson.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Ankita Bhargava was born on the 17th of August 1984, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
She’s currently 38 years old.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Abhay Bhargava
- Mother – Kiran Bhargava
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ankita Bhargava has dated –
- Karan Patel (2015-Present)– On 3 May 2015, Ankita tied the knot with the actor, Karan Patel. The couple has a daughter, Mehr, who was born on 14 December 2019.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Ankita became known for playing Princess Unnati in Dekha Ek Khwaab (2011), Latika in Ek Nayi Pehchaan (2013), Shipra in Star Plus’s Kasautii Zindagii Kay ( 2007) by Ekta Kapoor and many more television shows. She has done more than 50 ad films and has done prominent roles in films like Akira and Action Jackson.
In 2014, Bhargava had her first film onscreen role in the movie, Hum Do Anjaane as Muskan.
In February 2018, Ankita made her television debut as Khushali with Star Plus’s Kesar opposite Karan Patel.
Ankita Bhargava Net worth
Ankita Bhargava has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ankita Bhargava
- Ankita was born in a family of actors, both her parents are actors.
- In 2002, she appeared first in the 15th Episode of STAR Plus’s series Sanjivani.
- In 2004, Bhargava is an Indian TV/Film actress who debuted her acting career with the Star TV’s serial Kesar (2004).
- She gained popularity for playing character Shipra in Star Plus’s Kasautii Zindagii Kay by Ekta Kapoor.
- In 2016, Ankita performed the character of Sonakshi Sinha‘s sister-in-law in the movie, Akira.