BamBam is a Thai rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer, and dancer based in South Korea and a member of the boy band Got7. He has also appeared in the TV shows like Who Is Next (WIN), I Can See Your Voice, and Real Men. He has a large number of fan following all over the world. In 2007, he won the first prize in Thailand Rain Cover Dance Competition. In 2021, BamBam was named one of the 100 influencers in the fashion industry in Thailand by Vogue Thailand.
Rapper, Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Record Producer
JYP Entertainment, Sony Music Entertainment
Birthday / Date of Birth
BamBam was born on the 2nd of May 1997, in Bangkok, Thailand.
He’s currently 25 years old.
BamBam attended Saiaksorn Elementary School and Pramoch Witthaya Raminthra High School, from which he graduated in January 2020.
- Father – His father died when he was 3 years old.
- Mother –Kochakorn Bhuwakul
- Siblings –Bank (Older Brother), Beer (Older Brother), Baby (Younger Sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
BamBam has dated –
- Myoui Mina – BamBam was once rumored to be dating Twice‘s Mina after one of their pictures surfaced online. Later, their agency cleared the air on the matter by stating that the two were not an item.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 62 kg
- In Pounds – 136 lbs
Dark Brown (Natural)
BamBam dyes his hair in colors of blonde, red, and light brown.
He wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
BamBam became known after, member of South Korean boy band Got7. He along with the band Got7 has released five albums. They are Identify (2014), Moriagatteyo (2016), Flight Log: Turbulence (2016), Present: You (2018), and Breath of Love: Last Piece (2020). He also has starred in several films and variety shows as an actor and dancer. In 2019, his account on Twitter was Thailand’s most mentioned entertainment account.
In 2012, BamBam made his theatrical movie debut in the horror film, Fairy Tale Killer as Wong Wai-han’s son.
In2013, BamBam made his television show debut in the reality show, Who Is Next (WIN) as himself.
In 2014, BamBam released his debut album, Identify with his band, GOT7.
BamBam has endorsed the brand named, CP.
- Favorite Actor – Chanon Santinatornkul
- Favorite Actress – Chutimon Chuengcharoensukying
- Favorite Movie – Bad Genius, The Simpsons
- Favorite Color – Blue
- Favorite Musician – G-Dragon
- Favorite Food – Ramen, Cheeseburger, Tom Yum Kung
BamBam Net worth
BamBam has an estimated net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About BamBam
- BamBam lost his father when he was young.
- BamBam is fluent in English, Korean and Thai languages.
- He developed an early interest in singing as he grew up attending concerts with his mother. He began taking vocal and dance lessons at the age of 10.
- At age 13, he auditioned for a trainee with JYP Entertainment and was trained for about three and a half years. He made his debut as a singer in 2014 with the boy band Got7.
- BamBam is the fourth artist from Thailand to debut in Korea.
- He has two pet cats named Cupcake and Pudding and is fond of animals.
- In 2017, BamBam produced the lyric video for Got7’s song You Are from the group’s seventh mini-album 7 for 7.
- In April 2017, he released the single “Make It Right” for Yamaha Thailand’s motorcycle qbix. He collaborated with Thai artists Jayjay Kritsanapoom, Best Nathasit, Mild Wiraporn, Captain Chonlathorn, and Ud Awat.
- In April 2018, BamBam returned to Thailand for the military draft, and was exempted from serving due to the combined volunteer and red card recruit quota being reached in his region.
- In September 2018, he shared a self-directed, self-edited video titled My Year 2018 on Got7’s official YouTube account to thank fans for their support.
- In 2019, BamBam donated 100,000 baht to help children affected by the flood in Ubon Ratchathani province.
- In September 2019, he published a self-filmed, directed and edited video titled Feel It, See It on Got7’s official YouTube account, which features moments from the group’s tour in America.
- In 2020, BamBam sang his first OST, I’m Not a Con-Heartist (พี่ไม่หล่อลวง), for Thai movie The Con-Heartist.
- In June 2021, BamBam made his solo debut in South Korea with his first extended play, Ribbon, and its title track of the same name.