Asmita Sood is an Indian model and actress. She started her career as a model, and she has endorsed over 40 brands. In 2011, Sood also participated in the ‘Femina Miss India beauty pageant’ and she was one of the top 10 contestants in the competition. She has been a part of two television shows: Star Plus’s Phir Bhi Na Maane…Badtameez Dil and Sony TV’s Dil Hi Toh Hai. In 2019, Asmita appeared in the music videos Filhall with Akshay Kumar.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Asmita Sood was born on the 20th of December 1989, in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India.
She’s currently 32 years old.
Sood did her schooling from Loreto Convent, Tara Hall, Shimla. After that she completed her Bachelor of Commerce (B.com) from University of Delhi, New Delhi.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Asmita Sood has dated –
Asmita has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Asmita became famous for her role as Meher Purohit in TV serial Phir Bhi Na Maane (2015). Sood also participated in the Femina Miss India beauty pageant and she was one of the top 10 contestants in the competition.
In 2010, Asmita made her television debut with Channel V’s reality show Get Gorgeous.
In 2011, Sood made her acting debut with the Telugu film Brammigadi Katha. In this film, she appeared in the role of Maya. It had a 50-day box office run.
In 2013, Asmita debuted in Kannada films with Victory, which also stars Sharan in the lead role.
In 2013, Sood made her Malayalam debut in the anthology 5 Sundarikal in which she played Ami, a Muslim girl who gets married at a young age.
Asmita has done endorsement work for several brands such as Union, Big Bazaar, Airtel, Vaibhav Jewellers.
Asmita Sood Net worth
Asmita Sood has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Asmita Sood
- Asmita born and brought up in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India.
- She started her career as a model but later she chose acting as her career option.
- Initially, she worked at AIESEC in Delhi IIT.
- She is a trained Kathak Dancer.
- She worked in different languages like Hindi, Telugu, Kannada, and Malayalam.
- In 2011, she was one of the top 10 contestants of Femina Miss India beauty pageant competition.
- She was about to play the role of Gauri in Qayamat Ki Raat, but later on Karishma Tanna was finalized to play the role.
- In 2015, she was shooting for her second Malayalam film, Lukka Chuppi.
- In 2019, Asmita appeared in Akshay Kumar’s first music video Filhaal.