Maggie Grace is an American actress and model. She is known for playing Shannon Rutherford on the ABC television series Lost, Kim Mills in the Taken trilogy and Irina in The Twilight Saga. In 2013, she appeared in the sixth season of Californication. She portrayed Faith, a groupie and a muse to the stars, who captures the eye of Hank Moody, played by David Duchovny. She joined the cast of the series Fear the Walking Dead in 2018 as a character named Althea. She joined the cast of the series Fear the Walking Dead in 2018 as a character named Althea.
Margaret Grace Denig
Maggie Grace, Miss America
Birthday / Date of Birth
Maggie Grace was born on September 21, 1983, in Worthington, Ohio, United States.
She’s currently 35 years old.
Maggie is of English, German and Scots-Irish (Northern Irish) descent.
Margaret attended Worthington Christian Schools from kindergarten through ninth grade and briefly attended Thomas Worthington High School, where she began acting in school plays and community theater.
- Father – Rick Denig (Ran a family jewelry business)
- Mother – Valinn (née Everett) (Ran a family jewelry business)
- Siblings – Ian Denig (Younger Brother), Marissa Palatas (Younger Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Maggie Grace dated –
- Ian Somerhalder (2006-2007) – Lost co-stars, Ian Somerhalder and Maggie dated each other from April 2006 to 2007.
- Blake Mycoskie (2007-2009) – After splitting from Ian, she started dating entrepreneur, author and philanthropist, Blake Mycoskie in 2007. They were together for 2 years before calling it quits in 2009.
- Matthew Cooke (2012-2016) – In March 2012, she started dating writer-director, Matthew Cooke. Via Instagram, Matthew and Maggie announced their engagement on February 18, 2015. But, this relationship also saw an end and they separated in January 2016. Matthew was approx 11 years her senior.
- Brent Bushnell (2017-Present) – In February 2017, Grace became engaged to Brent Bushnell. Maggie Grace married her manager Brent Bushnell on May 28, 2017.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 63 kg
- In Pounds – 139 lbs
- Measurements – 36-25-35
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Playing Kim Mills in the action thriller Taken trilogy in 2008, 2012 and 2015. She is also known for playing Shannon Rutherford in the ABC’s drama series Lost from 2004 to 2006 and later 2010.
Maggie Grace made her acting debut in the 2001 web-based videos series, Rachel’s Room as Rachel Reed. It portrays about the affairs inside a teenage girl’s bedroom. Her first starring role in a feature film was Elizabeth Williams in the 2005 film The Fog.
In 2002, Maggie debuted as Hope Wilde in the TV series Septuplets.
She has appeared in many TV commercials like Dell Dude.
Maggie Grace Favorites
- Favorite Actress – Meryl Streep, Cate Blanchett
- Favorite Food – Chocolate, strawberries
- Favorite Band – Radiohead
Maggie Grace Net worth
Maggie Grace estimated net worth stands at $9 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Maggie Grace
- At 16, her parents divorced. It was a friendly split.
- After her parents divorce, she started living with her mom and as they had no proper income source, they had money problems.
- Maggie Grace is a self-proclaimed Anglophile, having written to a pen pal in the Lake District from the age of eight, having first visited England at 13 years old.
- Maggie is good friends with actors Mía Maestro and Lee Pace.
- She credits her mother as her source of inspiration.
- While working on the set of Lost, she adopted a feral cat named Roo, which she found in dying state. She calls the cat ‘her travel buddy’ now.
- She calls herself very clumsy, claiming to “trip over my legs all the time” and was jokingly nicknamed “Maggie Graceless” by one of her former castmates.
- In 2004, she found a cat named Roo on the set of Lost and adopted it.
- In 2005, she was nominated for the Teen Choice Award for her role in the film, Lost.
- In 2005, Maggie Grace was ranked at #27 on Maxim’s Hot 100 list. The same year, she was also included in the list of “100 Sexiest Women in the World” by FHM.
- In December 2012, it was announced Grace would be making her Broadway debut in Picnic.
- In 2018, she joined the cast of Fear the Walking Dead.