Charlotte Hope is an English actress, known for her roles as Myranda in the HBO drama series Game of Thrones and Philippa Hawking in the Stephen Hawking biopic The Theory of Everything. In March 2018, Hope was cast in the lead role of the upcoming (May 2019) Starz series, The Spanish Princess, in which she will play Catherine of Aragon. The show is a follow up to The White Queen and The White Princess.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Charlotte Hope was born on October 14, 1991, in Salisbury, Wiltshire, England.
She is currently 27 years old.
After completing her high school education, Charlotte attended the University of Oxford, where she studied French and Spanish. She later enrolled at the Le Coq Theatre School to Paris to study drama and acting.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Emily Hope (Younger Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Charlotte Hope has dated –
- Konrad – Charlotte is in a relationship with screenwriter Konrad.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.6 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 112 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-35
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 3 (US).
She earned huge appreciation for the portrayal of Myranda, Ramsay Bolton’s sadistic lover, in HBO’s fantasy drama television series ‘Game of Thrones’. She has appeared in a total of eight episodes of the series from season 3 through season 8.
Charlotte Hope landed her first acting gig in the 2012 musical drama film, ‘Les Miserables’, portraying Factory Woman.
In 2010, Charlotte made her acting debut as Ava Dunlop in an episode of the British medical drama series, ‘Casualty’.
Charlotte Hope Favorites
Her favorite things are not available.
Charlotte Hope Net worth
Charlotte’s net worth is estimated to be around $1 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Charlotte Hope
- She had a huge passion for acting from a very young age. She happened to do an audition for a role for a project when she visited Paris during her time at the University of Oxford, but unfortunately, she couldn’t get through. It was during this time she got serious about acting.
- That same year, she made her Broadway debut with Sam Shepherd’s ’Buried Child’, playing the role of Shelly, which was directed by Scott Elliot.
- She studied at the Le Coq Theatre School in Paris for one year, where she worked as a model for an agency.
- In 2013, Hope began playing the role of Ramsay Bolton’s sadistic lover, Myranda, in HBO’s fantasy drama series Game of Thrones.
- In 2015, she had a leading role in the British gangster film North v South as Willow Clarke. That same year, Hope appeared in the music video “Beautiful to Me” by Olly Murs.
- In 2016, Hope appeared in the biographical romantic drama ‘A United Kingdom’ alongside Rosamund Pike and David Oyelowo.
- In 2016, Hope appeared in the biographical romantic drama A United Kingdom and the romantic thriller Allied.
- In 2017, she had a supporting role in the drama film Three Christs and in 2018, she co-starred in the horror film The Nun.
- In 2018, she played the role of Sister Victoria in Corin Hardy’s supernatural horror film ‘The Nun’.
- In March 2018, Hope was cast in the lead role of the upcoming (May 2019) Starz series, The Spanish Princess, in which she will play Catherine of Aragon. The show is a follow up to The White Queen and The White Princess.