Aslı Enver is a Turkish actress. She is best known for her roles in several TV series including as Mine in Kavak Yelleri, as Ahu Kumral in Suskunlar and as Süreyya in Istanbullu Gelin. She is also known for her roles in Kayıp, Bana Artık Hicran De, Kardeşim Benim, Tamam mıyız? and Babil. Aslı won the Best Actress of the year 2019 at the 8th Yeditepe Delik Odulleri Yeditepe University for her role in the series İstanbullu Gelin.
Aslıay Enver or Ayten Aslı Enver
Actress, Theatre Artist
Birthday / Date of Birth
Aslı Enver was born on the 10th of May 1984, in London, England, United Kingdom.
She’s currently 36 years old.
She is of Turkish Cypriot descent on her father’s side.
Aslı attended Pera Fine Arts High School in Istanbul, Turkey. After completing high school, she enrolled at Haliç University, a foundation university, to study theatre.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Dilek Enver
- Siblings – Anıl Hıybeti Enver (Sister), Akın Enver (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Aslı Enver has dated –
- Birkan Sokullu (2012-2015) – In July 13, 2012, Aslı married actor, model and former basketball player, Birkan Sokullu. However, the marriage eventually fell apart and it was announced on August 27, 2015, that the duo was getting a divorce.
- Murat Boz (2015-2019)– In 2015, Aslı became close to her Kardeşim Benim costar, Murat Boz, with whom she started a relationship in 2016. The couple broke up in May 2017. After a few months of reconciliation, they eventually ended their relationship in April 2018. In November 2018, they announced their reconciliation after 8 months of separation. However, they broke up again in October 2019.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 33-25-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Aslı became known for her roles in several TV series including as Mine in Kavak Yelleri (2007-2011), as Ahu Kumral in Suskunlar (2012) and as Süreyya in Istanbullu Gelin (2017-2019).
In 2013, Aslı landed her first feature role as Beste in Çağan Irmak’s drama film, Tamam mıyız?.
In 2002, Aslı landed her first role in television by appearing as a gust spot in the series, Uzay Sitcomu.
Aslı has done endorsement work for several brands like L’Oréal Paris, Molped, De’Facto, Bepanthol and Yapi Kredi.
Aslı Enver Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Cruise
- Favorite Actress – Salma Hayek
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite TV Show – Modern Family
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Aslı Enver Net worth
Aslı Enver has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Twitter – Aslı Enver
- Instagram – aslienver
- Twitter – Aslı Enver
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aslı Enver
- Aslı was born in London where she spent most of her early teenage years. She moved to Istanbul when she was 12.
- She is fluent in English and Turkish.
- Enver was involved in theatre at Mujdat Gezen Art Centre in Istanbul.
- Aslı is friends with Dolunay Soysert and Nilay Sorgüven.
- In 2017, Aslı won Best Actress Award (Istanbullu Gelin) at Pantene Golden Butterfly Awards.
- In 2017, she portrayed the character of Süreyya Boran in the romantic comedy-drama television series, İstanbullu Gelin.
- In May 2020, Enver confirmed that she had been diagnosed with dyslexia at a young age.