Ashley Graham is an American model. She has appeared on the cover of fashion magazines such as Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Glamour, Elle and the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. In addition, she appeared in several Levi’s campaigns. Graham has appeared on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, The Late Late Show with James Corden, Entertainment Tonight and CBS News and was interviewed by NPR about plus-size modeling.
Ashley Ann Graham
Birthday / Date of Birth
Ashley Graham was born on October 30, 1987 in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States.
She is currently 31 years old.
Ashley attended Scott Middle School from 1999 to 2002 and attended Lincoln Southwest High School from 2002 to 2005 in Lincoln, Nebraska.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Linda Graham
- Siblings – She has two younger sisters.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ashley Graham has dated –
- Justin Ervin (2009-Present)– Ashley met videographer Justin Ervin at a church in 2009. They started dating after that instant and got married in 2010.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 85 kg
- In Pounds – 187 lbs
- Measurements – 42-30-46
- Bust – 42 inches
- Waist – 30 inches
- Hip – 46 inches
- Bra Size – 38D
Her dress size is 16 (US).
She wears a size 10 (US) shoe.
Working as a lingerie model for the plus-size clothing store, Lane Bryant.
She has not done any of the theatrical films.
Apart from fashion shows, she first appeared on the talk show The Tonight Show with Jay Leno in 2010 as herself in the episode #43 of season 18.
She has worked with several brands and appeared in the advertisements for Lane Bryant, Bloomingdale’s, Elomi Lingerie, Evans, Hanes, Levi’s, Macy’s, Nordstrom, Old Navy, Simply Be, Target and the list go on.
Ashley Graham Favorites
- Favorite Song – Fred Hammond’s Love You Forever
- Favorite Sports Illustrated Model – Chrissy Teigen
- Favorite Sport – Tennis
- Favorite Shower Song – Beyoncé‘s Run the World
- Favorite Football Team – Minnesota Vikings
- Favorite Food – French Fries
Ashley Graham Net worth
Ashley Graham has an estimated net worth of $9 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Portfolio
- Facebook – Ashley Graham
- Instagram – ashleygraham
- Twitter – Ashley Graham
- YouTube Channel – Ashley Graham
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ashley Graham
- She started modeling after getting discovered by I & I agency in Oak View Mall at the age of 12 (in 2000).
- She is a high school speaker, who speaks about body acceptance and body image.
- In 2001, Graham signed a deal with Wilhelmina Models, after attending a model convention.
- Ashley has also appeared in MTV’s Made in 2007.
- Ashley has launched her own plus-sized lingerie collection after getting inspired by “Fifty Shades of Grey” in May 2015.
- She has been included in the list of Top Sexiest Women in models.com list.
- Her Lane Bryant lingerie commercial was banned in 2010 from appearing on television screens. This helped her to get a lot of media coverage.
- She has graced the cover pages of numerous fashion magazines like Vogue, Latina, Glamour and O Magazine.
- Ashley was Full Figured Fashion Week’s Model of the Year 2012.
- Jennifer Lopez is Ashley’s idol.
- In 2003, she signed a deal with Ford Models.
- In 2013, Graham designed a lingerie line for Addition Elle, a Canadian plus-size clothing retailer.
- Ashley was Sports Illustrated’s “Rookie of the Year 2016” and hence officially became an SI swimsuit model.
- She is the first plus-sized model to be hired by Jennifer Lopez for her clothing line.
- In 2016, Graham served as a backstage host for Miss USA 2016, Miss Universe 2016, Miss USA 2017, Miss Universe 2017 and Miss Universe 2018.
- In 2017, Graham released a book, A New Model: What Confidence, Beauty and Power Really Look Like.
- Visit her official website @ ashleygraham.com.