Anneliese van der Pol is a Dutch-American actress, singer and dancer. Following her early career in musical theatre, she was best known for her role as Chelsea Daniels on That’s So Raven, a role she reprises on its sequel Raven’s Home. Van der Pol also has a career as a singer and has recorded several songs for The Walt Disney Company.
Anneliese Louise van der Pol
Actress, Singer, Dancer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Anneliese van der Pol was born on September 23, 1984, in Naaldwijk, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands.
She’s currently 34 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
She has Dutch, American and Jewish ancestry.
Anneliese went to Washington Elementary School in Bellflower, California, after her family shifted base from the Netherlands to America. She then attended Bellflower Middle School and High School and finally graduated in 2001, from the revered Orange County High School of the Arts in Santa Ana, California.
- Father – Willem van der Pol (Director of the Physical Plant)
- Mother – Dyan Ross
- Siblings – Sarah (Older Sister) (Performer), Rachel (Older Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anneliese has dated –
- Orlando Brown (2001-2004) – Anneliese started dating her co-star from That’s SoRaven, Orlando Brown in 2001. They were together for around 3 years before breaking up in 2004.
- Daniel Samonas (2008-2009) – Anneliese and Canadian actor Daniel, who is famous for his character, Dean, in Wizards of Waverly Place, dated from 2008 to 2009.
- Sean Marquette (2009) – Sean is an American actor known for voicing the character of Mac from Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends. Sean and Anneliese started dating in 2009, but the affair ended up in the same year.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 162 cm
- In meters – 1.62 m
- In Kilograms – 51 kg
- In Pounds – 112 lbs
- Measurements – 37-26-37
- Bust – 37 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 37 inches
- Bra Size – 34D
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Her role in the supernatural sitcom, That’s So Raven from 2003 to 2007 as Chelsea Daniels, who is Raven’s best friend and sidekick on the show.
Anneliese has lent her voice to songs like Over It, Let Life Happen and Stand Tall.
She made her theatrical film debut in 2001 in the musical comedy Divorce: The Musical, in which she was cast as Chelsea Weber.
In December 2001, Anneliese had portrayed a role of a singing contestant in an episode of the music game show, Great Pretenders.
She has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Anneliese van der Pol Favorites
- Favorite Actress – Nicole Kidman
- Favorite Films – The Shawshank Redemption (1994), The Big Lebowski (1998), What About Bob? (1991)
- Favorite Color – Green
- Favorite Food – Grilled Artichoke, Fries
Anneliese van der Pol Net Worth
Anneliese van der Pol net worth is estimated to be $3 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anneliese van der Pol
- She is named after the German-born diarist Anne Frank after her mother visited the house where Anne Frank hid from the Nazis.
- She started off her professional acting career in musical theater and has appeared in several Broadway musicals and stage productions.
- In 1999, at the age of 15, Van der Pol played the role of Eva Perón in the Buena Park Civic Theatre production of Evita. With her performance, she became the youngest actress in history to play a role in a professional production.
- Her theater credits include The Sleeping Beauty Ballet, The Sound of Music, The Will Rogers Follies, Fiddler on the Roof, Grease, Evita, Oklahoma!, The Nutcracker, Beauty and the Beast among others.
- Van der Pol won the Bobbi Award for “Best Actress in a Musical” for her role as Sandy Dumbrowsky in the Huntington Beach Playhouse revival of Grease in 1999.
- In 2002, she turned down the lead role in the animated series Kim Possible which later went to Christy Carlson Romano.
- In 2006, she was arrested for drunken drive. She had to come through probation and treatment.
- Anneliese appeared on the covers of magazines like Disney Adventures (US) and Playbill (US).
- Van der Pol played the role of Belle in the Broadway musical, Beauty and the Beast.
- In September 2009, van der Pol starred as Esther Smith in the Theatre Under The Stars production of Meet Me in St. Louis that had a limited run from September 29 to October 11, 2009.
- In September 2011, van der Pol was cast to perform in For the Record: Tarantino in Concert, conceived and directed by Shane Scheel and Christopher Lloyd Bratten.
- In July 2014, she played Millie Dillmount in the Will Rogers Memorial Center production of Thoroughly Modern Millie.
- In November 14, 2016, it was reported that Van der Pol will reprise her role as Chelsea Daniels for the second That’s So Raven spin-off series Raven’s Home, which premiered on July 21, 2017.