Anaika Soti is an Indian film actress who has appeared in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi films. In 2013, She made her debut Hindi and Telugu Movie Satya 2 which is directed by in Ram Gopal Varma. She made her Tamil debut in Vasanthabalan’s Tamil period film Kaaviya Thalaivan. The film receives the critics’ acclaim and she won Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actress.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Anaika Soti was born on 14 January 1991, in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.
She’s currently 28 years old.
Anaika attended Kimmins High School, Panchgani, Maharashtra and later moved to Malaysia to finish her high school and briefly engaged in a diploma in fashion designing before returning in Mumbai.
- Father – Mithun Raj (Businessman)
- Mother – Savitha (Housewife)
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anaika Soti has dated –
Anaika has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- Feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- Centimeters – 163 cm
- Meters – 1.63 m
- Kilograms – 54 kg
- Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
For her role as Princess Rangamma in the 2014 Tamil historical fiction film, Kaaviya Thalaivan, where she starred alongside Siddharth, Prithviraj Sukumaran and Vedhika.
Anaika Soti made her acting debut in the 2013 bilingual crime film, Satya 2 (2013), shot in Hindi and Telugu, based on the Mumbai underworld. She played the role of Chitra in the film.
She didn’t cast in any TV series yet.
Anaika has not appeared in a commercial for any brand yet.
Anaika Soti Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Salman Khan
- Favorite Actress – Ramya Krishnan
- Favorite Spot – Malaysia
Anaika Soti Net worth
Anaika Soti has a estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Anaika Soti
- Instagram – ianaikaa
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anaika Soti
- Anaika belongs to a Hindu family.
- She was discovered by ace director Ram Gopal Varama when they met on an elevator and impressed by her attractive persona, he offered a role in his film.
- She started her acting career in 2013 by playing the role of Chitra in the bilingual crime film Satya 2.
- She has appeared in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi films.
- Her film credits include Satya 2, Kaaviya Thalaivan and 365 Days.