Alyssa Campanella is an American model and beauty pageant titleholder who won Miss USA 2011 pageant. She was named the first runner-up in the 2007 Miss Teen USA pageant while representing New Jersey and represented California in the 2011 Miss USA pageant. As the reigning Miss USA, she represented the United States in the Miss Universe 2011 pageant held in São Paulo, Brazil on September 12, 2011, where she finished in the top 16.
Alyssa Marie Campanella
Alyssa Campanella, Miss Campanella
Actress, Fashion Model, Beauty Pageant Titleholder
Birthday / Date of Birth
Alyssa was born on March 21, 1990 in Manalapan, New Jersey, United States.
She is currently 29 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Alyssa Campanella is of Italian and Danish-German descent.
Alyssa Campanella has been to Freehold Township High School, when she was staying at Freehold Township. At the age of sixteen, she got her first modeling assignment. However, she attended the NY Conservatory for Dramatic Arts at the age of 17. She studied acting for film and television at the Conservatory. Alyssa also takes interests in baking and cooking and so, has attended the Institute of Culinary Education.
- Father – John Campanella
- Mother – Her mother has Danish and German ancestry.
- Siblings – One sister
Alyssa Campanella is attached to
- Vision Models, Los Angeles, California
- Mega Models – Miami
- Trump Model Management
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alyssa Campanella dated –
- Torrance Coombs (2010-Present) – The Canadian actor, Torrance Coombs started going out with Miss Campanella in 2010. He had also reflected his feelings towards the model through Twitter before she was crowned Miss USA 2011. On June 12, 2015, it was reported that they have been engaged and later, on April 2, 2016, they got married. They have since been together.
- In feet – 5 feet 8½ inches
- In centimeters – 174 cm
- In meters – 1.74 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
Her dress size is 4 (US).
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Alyssa Campanella is known to be the winner of 2011 Miss USA beauty pageant.
Alyssa Campanella has not appeared in any film until 2015.
Fashion Show Debut
She debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2012 fashion show, where she walked the ramp for Elie Tahari.
Her debut TV appearance was in 2011 in the talk show Access Hollywood Livewhere she appeared as herself – Miss USA / herself – Gown Model in two of their episodes. Alyssa Campanella has also appeared in the reality show of Food Network named Rachael vs. Guy: Celebrity Cook-Off as herself in the year 2012.
Alyssa Campanella has appeared in various magazines as a model. She has been featured by Marie Claire, Allure, InStyle, Elle and Women’s Health magazines. She has also modeled in Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in New York City in the consecutive years 2010, 2011, and 2012. The model has also appeared for various campaigns and has promoted Sherri Hill, Aloxxi International and Conair. The model has also appeared in various TV commercials which includes Old Navy’s “Bold is the New Black” commercial in 2012 and as Hot Bot in 2013 commercial of Super Bowl to promote Kia Motors’ new 2014 Forte Compact Sedan. She has also participated in the advertising campaign of Wet N Wild cosmetics.
- Svelte Figure
- Green Eyes
Alyssa Campanella Favorite
- Favorite Moisturizer – Australian Gold Moisture Lock
- Favorite Beauty Product – Chapstick
- Favorite Specialty Dish – Banana Bread
- Favorite Place – Arizona
- Favorite Celebrity – Buddy Valastro
- Favorite Accessory – Hats
- Favorite Subject – History
Alyssa Campanella Net worth
Alyssa’s net worth is estimated to be $400 thousand dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Alyssa Campanella
- Alyssa Campanella is a fashion and food blogger and runs a blog known as “Jumpers and Jasmine.”
- She has traveled to many places to attend various charity functions. She has also donated lump sum amounts to breast and ovarian cancer research and awareness programs, the USO, Project Sunshine, and Gilda’s Club of New York City.
- Cookies for Kid’s Cancer, Arm The Animals and Angels on a Leash Foundation are some charitable trusts with which the model is still attached.
- She has been crowned Miss New Jersey Teen USA in 2007.
- Campanella competed in the Miss New Jersey USA pageant twice, placing first runner-up in 2008 and in the top fifteen in 2009.
- In July 2011, Campanella attended the Miss Teen USA 2011 competition in the Bahamas.
- In the summer of 2015, the model was also requested for the help for children affected by Nepal Earthquake. She has also requested to donate at UNESCO.