Dimples Romana is a Filipina actress and a very famous commercial model. She is very well known for philippine television drama series, the antagonist of Kadenang Ginto, and the Philippine zombie film Block Z. Dimples recently became the trending news after the announcement of her third baby on a live Facebook event.
Dianne Marie Bonifacio Romana
Actor, Singer, Model, Comedian, Entrepreneur, Author
Birthday / Date of Birth
Dimples Romana was born on the 13th of November 1984, in Parañaque, Philippines.
She’s currently 37 years old.
She has Filipino ancestry.
Romana finished at International Hospitality Management Major in Culinary Arts at Enderun College.
- Father – Joel R Romana
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Bam Romana (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dimples Romana has dated –
- Romeo Adecer Ahmee Jr. (2003-Present) – In 2003, Dimples got married to Romeo Adecer Ahmee Jr. and they have been blessed with 3 children named Callie, Alonzo, and Elio.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 62 kg
- In Pounds – 136 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 33B
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Dimples became known after appearing as Daniella Mondragon-Bartolome in the afternoon drama series Kadenang Ginto. She worked as an ambassador for the Department of Tourism.
In 1998, Romana had her first film onscreen role in the movie Kung Ayaw Mo, Huwag Mo as Bettina.
In 1997, Dimples landed her first role in television by appearing as Paula Salgado in the series, Esperanza.
Romana has done endorsement work for several brands such as Ariel Philippines, Landers Superstore, CDO Funtastyk, Alcoplus Rubbing Alcohol, and Cal.
Dimples Romana Net worth
Dimples Romana has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dimples Romana
- In 2005, she was cast on ABS-CBN’s Ang Panday.
- In 2006, she starred in Pacquiao: The Movie and the horror film, Wag Kang Lilingon. Romana also starred in 2007’s One More Chance. The film grossed more than 150 Million Pesos.
- In 2010–2011, she was in the remake version of Mara Clara as Alvira Del Valle.
- Her character name was renamed from Almira to Alvira, which was first portrayed by Beverly Vergel.
- Her favorite actor are Tom Cruise.
- A still photo of Romana’s character flamboyantly strolling with a briefcase later became the subject of an internet meme, spawning numerous photoshopped images of the Daniela character being depicted as traveling to different places and fictional universes.
- Romana would later parody her role in a number of commercials and guest appearances, and was named an ambassador for the Department of Tourism.
- In 2008, she once again co-starred in the Star Cinema’s film When Love Begins. She was cast in the film Love Me Again.
- In 2009, Romana starred in the television series Only You.
- In 2010, Dimples played Criselda Barrameda in the series Agua Bendita.