Adam Levine is an American singer, songwriter and actor. He is the lead singer for the pop rock band Maroon 5. Levine began his musical career in 1994, when he co-founded the band Kara’s Flowers, of which he was the lead vocalist and guitarist. The band split up after their only album, The Fourth World, which did not gain popularity. In 2001, the group was reformed with guitarist James Valentine joining the line up and began a new musical chapter, changing their name to Maroon 5. As part of Maroon 5, Levine has received three Grammy Awards, three American Music Awards, four Billboard Music Awards, an MTV Video Music Award and a World Music Award.
Adam Noah Levine
Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer, Actor, Entrepreneur, Musician
Pop Rock, Alternative Rock, Funk Rock, Neo-Soul, R&B, Pop
Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Piano, Drums
J Records, A&M / Octone, Interscope Records
Birthday / Date of Birth
Adam Levine was born on 18 March 1979, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
He’s currently 40 years old.
Adam attended Brentwood School in Los Angeles. During the school time, he met Jesse Carmichael and Mickey Madden, who now both are his band-mates. Post that, he went French Woods Festival of the Performing Arts Camp, Hancock, New York.
- Father – Fred Levine (Businessman)
- Mother – Patsy Levine (Admissions-counselor)
- Siblings – Michael Levine (Younger Brother)
- Relatives – Timothy Noah (Uncle) (Journalist and Author), Sam (Younger Half Brother), Liza (Younger Half Sister), Julia (Step Sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Adam Levine has dated –
- Jessica Simpson (2004-2006) – American singer Jessica was RUMORed to be dating with Levine in May of 2004 when it was revealed that she cheated on Nick Lachey, her spouse. Again in 2006, the RUMORs sparked about Jessica and Adam, being an item and that they spent a night together at one of the hotel in LA, USA. But, their reps said that they are only friends.
- Maria Sharapova (2005) – Adam Levine dated Russian tennis player, Maria Sharapova for a short time in 2005. He revealed about his dating in an interview given to a magazine, which was later revealed that the interview never happened and that Levine would sue the magazine for this whole gossip.
- Behati Prinsloo (2012-Present) – Adam commenced dating Victoria’s Secret angel, Behati Prinsloo (Namibian model) in May 2012. After dating ON and OFF for a year, they engaged on July 13, 2013. After a year, on July 19, 2014, the couple married in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Levine and Prinsloo have two daughters, Dusty Rose (born September 21, 2016) and Gio Grace (born February 15, 2018).
- In feet – 5 feet 11¾ inches
- In centimeters – 182 cm
- In meters – 1.82 m
- In Kilograms – 77 kg
- In Pounds – 170 lbs
His body statistics are currently unavailable.
He wears a size 11.5 (US) shoe.
Working as a lead vocalist and frontman of pop rock band Maroon 5.
- During high school, he met Mickey Madden, Ryan Dusick and Jesse Carmichael who were his band mates now. In 1995, he along with his friends formed the band ‘Kara’s flowers’ and went on to perform at various venues before being discovered by record producer, Tommy Allen, in 1997. The same year, they released their debut album “The Fourth World”.
- After renaming the band’s name to Maroon 5, Adam came out with an album titled “Songs About Jane” in memory of his ex-girlfriend Jane, released in 2002. The album emerged as a silent hit with album sales of 10 million copies. Since then, they have released five more albums: It Won’t Be Soon Before Long (2007), Hands All Over (2010), Overexposed (2012), V (2014) and Red Pill Blues (2017).
In 2015, he appeared as himself (cameo) in the film Pitch Perfect 2.
In 1997, Adam appeared on the TV show Beverly Hills, 90210 in just a single episode, which is in season 8, and episode no. 3. He appeared as himself.
Levine has been associated with several brands and products, including Sears Holdings, ShopYourWay, Proactiv, Filipino and many others. In June 2011, Levine took part in an educational campaign to raise awareness of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
Adam Levine Favorites
- Favorite Watch – Rolex Military Submariner
- Favorite Musical Artists – Prince, Stevie Wonder
- Favorite Gadget – Game Boy
Adam Levine Net worth
Levine’s net worth is estimated at $72 million dollars as of 2019. He takes home a whopping $6 million as salary for being a judge in the show, The Voice. His impressive net worth is a result of music sales, concert tours, television appearances, brand endorsements and various business endeavors. in 2010, he launched his own fashion line, entitled “222” that makes jeans, basic T-shirts and leather jackets. His record label, “222 Records” was launched in 2012. He also launched his eponymous scent in hands with ID Perfumes in 2013. Adam Levine owns multiple luxury houses in the country, one is the 6,500 square feet gorgeous Hollywood Hills house valued at $5 million US dollars and the other in Beverly hills. His gorgeous car collection includes Porsche 356, Mercedes S550 and Ferrari 365 GTC.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Adam Levine
- His parents divorced when he was seven.
- He has a lovely connection with the number “222”, which is the brand name for his fashion line and recording company. He first recorded a song for his band Maroon 5 in a recording studio having the name 222.
- Though, he prefers having sex with opposite gender, Levine is a strong advocate of same-sex marriage.
- His dog is named Frankie.
- Levine has received three Grammy Awards, two Billboard Music Awards, two American Music Awards, an MTV Video Music Award and a World Music Award.
- He was ranked #41 on Glamour’s “Sexiest Men of 2012” list.
- In April 2012, Shalom Life ranked him Number 7 on its list of “Top 50 Hottest Jewish men in the world.
- In 2013, he launched his own fragrance line.
- In 2013, Levine was named People magazine’s Sexiest Man Alive, becoming the first singer to claim the title.
- In February 10, 2017, Levine was inducted on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for his contributions to the recording industry.
- In July 13, 2018, Levine and his production company 222 Productions, is executive produced a reality series titled Sugar, inspired by the Maroon 5 song of the same name, debuted on August 15, 2018 with YouTube Premium.
- Visit the official website @ maroon5.com.