Brooke Simpson is an American singer and songwriter. She finished third place of the thirteenth season on Team Miley Cyrus of NBC’s talent competition, The Voice. Brooke Simpson was born to an Evangelical family which caused her to first find her love of singing at age seven. She grew up traveling and singing with them, as well as attending pow wows hosted by the Haliwa-Saponi tribe, of which she is a full blood member.
Brooke, Chicken Nugget
Birthday / Date of Birth
Brooke Simpson was born on 22 May 1991, in Hollister, North Carolina, United States.
She’s currently 28 years old.
She is a graduate from Lee University.
- Father – Mike Mills
- Mother – Jimille Mills
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brooke Simpson has dated –
- Ray Simpson (2014-Present)– Brooke Simpson married singer Ray Simpson on 22nd March 2014 in a lavish wedding ceremony. Her husband Ray is a musician and pastor. Ray proposed Brooke on the Valentine’s Day of 2012 and began dating until they married in March 2014.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 68 kg
- In Pounds – 149 lbs
- Measurements – 36-24-35
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
She hasn’t appeared in film yet.
Brooke appeared as a contestant in the American reality talent show, The Voice, in its 13th season, where he’s headed towards finals.
Brooke Simpson Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown. We’ll update it later!
Brooke Simpson Net worth
Brooke Simpson is a caterer who has a net worth of $500 thousand dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Brooke Simpson
- Instagram – brookesimpsonofficial
- Twitter – Brooke Simpson
- YouTube Channel – Brooke Simpson
- Snapchat – @brebekahm
Some Lesser Known Facts About Brooke Simpson
- Brooke is a full-blooded Native American from the Haliwa-Saponi tribe. She grew up on tribal grounds with 4,000 Native Americans, including most of her family.
- She began singing at the age of 7 where she used to tour to various churches on weekends and perform with her evangelists parents. They used to sing as a family, leading praise and worship.
- Brook had previously auditioned for the show four years back whilst still a student at Lee University. She didn’t go beyond callback rounds but never lost her hope.
- She’a a member of team Miley Cyrus and her great fan as well.