Aamna Sharif is an Indian actress. Sharif started her career through featuring in music videos. Sharif made her acting debut as Kashish Sinha in Kahiin To Hoga opposite Rajeev Khandelwal. In 2019, Sharif made her television comeback after six years with Star Plus’s Kasautii Zindagii Kay where she plays Komolika Basu replacing Hina Khan.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Aamna Sharif was born on the 16th of July 1982, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
She’s currently 37 years old.
Islam (Converted to Hinduism for marriage)
Amna studied at St. Anne’s High School in Bandra, Mumbai. After that, Amna enrolled at the University of Mumbai. From there, she completed her graduation. During her second year in college, Amna started receiving offers for modelling of various brands.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Aamna Sharif has dated –
- Amit Kapoor (2012-Present) – Sharif married her film distributor turned producer boyfriend Amit Kapoor, on 27 December 2013. They had a son in September 2015.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 33C
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Aamna became known for portraying Kashish Sinha in Kahiin to Hoga and Komolika Chaubey/Sonalika in Kasautii Zindagii Kay and she is popular for her role in Ek Villain (2014).
In 2002, Aamna had her first Tamil film onscreen role in the movie Jjunction as Jennifer. In 2009, Shariff made her film debut with the Bollywood film Aloo Chaat opposite Aftab Shivdasani.
In 2003, Aamna made her acting debut as Kashish Sinha in Kahiin To Hoga opposite Rajeev Khandelwal.
Aamna Sharif has worked for several TV commercial advertisements brand such as Close-Up Toothpaste, Set Wet, Emami Cosmetic Cream, Clearasil Skin Cream, Nescafe & Beetel Mobile Phones.
Awards & Nominations
|2004||4th Indian Telly Awards||Best Fresh New Face (Female)||Kahiin to Hoga||Won|
|Best Onscreen Couple||Won|
|Best Actor (Female)||Nominated|
|2005||5th Indian Telly Awards||Logitech Style Icon of the Year (Female)||Won|
|Best Actor (Female)||Nominated|
|2006||6th Indian Telly Awards||Logitech Style Icon of the Year (Female)||Won|
|Best Actor (Female)||Won|
|2013||19th Lions Gold Awards||Favorite Comeback on Television||Hongey Judaa Na Hum||Won|
Aamna Sharif Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Shahrukh Khan
- Favorite Actress – Sridevi
- Favorite Shopping Destinations – New York, Malaysia, Dubai
- Favorite Color – Pink, White, Black
- Favorite Food – Chicken Biryani
Aamna Sharif Net worth
Aamna Sharif has an estimated net worth of $0.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – aamnasharifofficial
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aamna Sharif
- At the age of 18, Aamna started her career as a model.
- Aamna appeared in some famous music videos like Dil Ka Aalam, Yeh Kisne Jaadu Kiya, Chalne Lagi Hain Hawayein and Needon Mein Khwabon Ka.
- In 2001, Aamna made her debut appearance in an album song titled Dil Ka Aalam by Kumar Sanu.
- In 2009, Aamna made her film debut with Bollywood film, Aloo Chaat opposite Aftab Shivdasani.
- In 2011, she played the movie as Amina with comic drama film, Shakal Pe Mat Ja directed by Shubh Mukherjee.
- In 2012, Aamna played Muskaan Mishra in Sony TV’s Hongey Judaa Na Hum opposite Raqesh Vashisth.
- In 2014, Aamna made her acting debut as Sulochana in the Hindi-language action psychological thriller film, Ek Villain directed by Mohit Suri.
- In 2019, Aamna made her television comeback after six years with Star Plus’s Kasautii Zindagii Kay where she plays Komolika Basu replacing Hina Khan.