Priya Anand is an Indian film actress and model who appears in Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi, Telugu and Kannada films. She began a career in modelling in 2008 before making her acting debut in the Tamil film Vaamanan and then her Telugu debut in Leader a year later. In 2012, she made her Bollywood debut with a supporting role in English Vinglish and subsequently appeared in the films Fukrey as Priya and Rangrezz.
Priya Bharadwaj Anand
Birthday / Date of Birth
Priya Anand was born on the 17th of September 1986, in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
She’s currently 33 years old.
Her father is a Tamil and her mother is half-Telugu and half-Marathi.
Priya did her Major in Communications (minor in business, journalism and African studies) from the State University of New York at Albany (SUNY Albany).
- Father – Bharadwaj Anand
- Mother – Radha Anand
- Siblings – She is the only child of her parents.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Priya Anand has dated –
Priya has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 33B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Priya is well known for her roles in Hindi-language comedy film, Fukrey (2013) as Priya & Rangrezz (2013). She is known for her films Leader, 180, Ezra, Orange, LKG and Adithya Varma.
In 2003, Priya made her first acting debut as Divya in Tamil action thriller film, Vaamanan directed by debutant I. Ahmed. In 2010, Priya made her Telugu debut with the film Leader in which she played the role of Ratna Prabha.
In 2012, Priya made her Bollywood debut with the film, English Vinglish in which she played the role of Radha.
In 2017, she made her Kannada debut with the film Raajakumara as Nandini and the same year, she made her Malayalam debut with the film Ezra in the role of Priya.
In 20 April 2019, a twitterati labelled Anand as bad luck to her co-stars Sridevi and J. K. Rithesh who has acted with her in the movies English Vinglish and LKG respectively. Citing the logic behind his statement, he said that both the actors died after acting with her. Anand replied that the troll’s comment was insensitive.
Priya Anand has worked for several television advertisement brands such as Nutrine Maha Lacto, Prince Jewellery & Cadbury Dairy Milk. In 20 June 2011, Anand was chosen as the ambassador for the Save the Children campaign for both Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh.
Priya Anand Favorite
- Favorite Actor – Akshay Kumar, Brahmanandam
- Favorite Actress – Sridevi
- Favorite Film – Kshana Kshana (2007), Agni Natchathiram (1988)
- Favorite Anime Character – Po (Kung Fu Panda)
- Favorite Dessert – Ice Cream
- Favorite Travel Destination – Italy
- Favorite Flower – Sunflower
- Favorite Food – Iranian Barbeque, Cotton Candy
Priya Anand Net worth
Priya Anand has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Priya Anand
- Priya made her Malayalam debut with the film Ezra in the role of Priya.
- Priya campaigned for the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) India.
- Priya is an animal lover and owns a dog named bumblebee.
- In 2010, she was selected for the lead role of Ratna Prabha in the Telugu political drama film, Leader directed by Sekhar Kammula.
- In 2013, she appeared role as Priya in the Hindi-language comedy film, Fukrey directed by Mrighdeep Singh Lamba.
- In 2015, Priya made her acting debut with Tamil language black comedy film, Vai Raja Vai.
- In 2017, she made her Kannada debut with the film, Raajakumara as Nandini directed by Santhosh Ananddram.
- In 2019, Priya played the role as Sarala Munusamy with the Tamil-language political satire film, LKG.