Aaditi Pohankar is an Indian actress who has worked in the Hindi, Marathi and Tamil film industries. After making her acting debut with Love Sex Aur Dhokha, she made a breakthrough with her role along Riteish Deshmukh in Lai Bhaari. In 2012, Aaditi signed on to appear in a Malayalam film directed by M. S. Anil and had briefly moved to Kerala to learn the language, before the project was stalled.
Actress, Stage Performer, Singer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Aaditi Pohankar was born on December 31, 1994, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
She’s currently 24 years old.
Her educational background is currently unavailable.
- Father – Sudhir Pohankar (Former marathon runner)
- Mother – Shobha Pohankar (Former National level hockey player)
- Siblings – None
- Relatives – Sindhu Pohankar (Grandmother, Stage Actor), Ajay Pohankar (Uncle, Classical Vocalist)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Aaditi Pohankar has dated –
Due to her very low personal profile, there’s nothing much known about her relationship status.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 167.5 cm
- In meters – 1.67 m
- In Kilograms – 51 kg
- In Pounds – 112 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-33
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Aaditi Pohankar made her acting debut with a small role in the Hindi anthology film Love Sex Aur Dhokha in 2010. The following year, she made her Marathi debut with the film Kunisathi Kunitari.
She hasn’t appeared in TV series.
Aaditi has appeared in more than 20 TV commercials including for Cadbury Munch, Godrej AER, Airtel, Lenkart and Samsung. She has also been a supporter of the Celebrity Cricket League franchise, Veer Marathi and has attended the team’s matches.
Aaditi Pohankar Favorites
Her favorites are unknown.
Aaditi Pohankar Net worth
Aaditi Pohankar has a estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aaditi Pohankar
- A former athlete, who has won gold medal at state level competitions.
- She won MFAA Award for Best Debutant Female for her performance in the Marathi film Lai Bhaari.
- She’s currently working with the Tamil film, Mannavan Vanthanadi, directed by Selvaraghavan and featuring Santhanam in the lead role.
- Aaditi has worked as a model and walked the International Film Festival of India red carpet in Goa in 2014. She has done more than twenty brand ads and commercials including for Cadbury Munch, Godrej AER, Airtel, Lenkart and Samsung in which she was directed by Shoojit Sircar.
- Aaditi has also been a supporter of the Celebrity Cricket League franchise, Veer Marathi and has attended the team’s matches.