Zach King is an American Vine and TikTok star, filmmaker and YouTube personality based in Los Angeles. He is most known for his magic vines, which are six-second videos digitally edited to look as if he is doing magic. He calls his videos digital sleight of hand. He began posting videos on YouTube in 2008 and in 2013 he started posting videos to Vine.
King won the Hewlett-Packard commercial contest in 2010 and got a trip to the red carpet at the London Film Festival. In 2013, he won YouTube’s NextUp Creators contest. In 2015, King and his wife Rachel Holm competed in the 28th season of American reality game show The Amazing Race. They were eliminated during the ninth leg of the race being placed sixth in the overall standings.
Final Cut King, Magic Viner, Zach
Internet Personality, Filmmaker, YouTuber
Birthday / Date of Birth
Zach King was born on the 4th of February 1990, in Portland, Oregon, United States.
He’s currently 30 years old.
Rossmoor, California, United States
King was homeschooled. Later he graduated from Biola University, La Mirada, California with a Cinema and Media Arts Major in December 2012.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Katie (Adopted Sister). He has 2 younger sisters, one of them is named Annie.
Girlfriend / Spouse
Zach King has dated –
- Rachel Holm (2014-Present) – Rachel, also known as Raee, got married to Zach in 2014. In 2017, the couple started living in the Rossmoor neighborhood and on July 4, 2018, they had a baby boy named Liam Michael King. King and his wife have two sons, one of whom is adopted.
- In feet – 6 feet 0 inches
- In centimeters – 183 cm
- In meters – 1.83 m
- In Kilograms – 80 kg
- In Pounds – 176 lbs
His shoe size is 12 (US).
King is mostly known for the videos he posts on YouTube and Vine. He has also appeared on the competition show The Amazing Race with his wife and got eliminated in 6th place through 9 legs.
In 2016, As a voice actor, he made his theatrical film debut in Zootopia.
In 2014, Zachary King made his television show debut as himself on Zinor Layla.
King has done endorsement work for brands such as Shoe Carnival, LG, McDonald’s, McCafé & Kings Brioche.
Zach King Favorites
His favorite things are unknown.
Zach King Net worth
Zach King has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Zach King
- Zach King began filmmaking at the age of seven.
- At the age of 7, Zach began making video clips with a camera that was lying at home.
- While Zach was in high school, his parents adopted a Chinese girl named Katie.
- At the age of 14, he bought his first laptop and camera for editing videos, but it wasn’t until he got to college that he began learning about special effects.
- King started his website, FinalCutKing.com in 2008, to offer training and tips about using the editing software Final Cut Pro as he was unable to find tutorials for the software on the Internet.
- In 2010, Zach’s magical videos won him a trip to the famous London Film Festival after he had won his way into the Hewlett-Packard commercial competition.
- In 2011, he posted a video titled Jedi Kittens on YouTube that he produced with a college friend. The video showed two cats fighting with lightsabers. The video gained over a million views in three days and went on to have over 14 million views.
- In 2013, Zach began making Vine videos after he was intrigued to see his friends work on their accounts.
- In May 2013, Zach had earned himself the title of being one of YouTube’s 25 Most Amazing Filmmakers.
- King posted his first video to TikTok, formerly known as Musical.ly, on February 28, 2016 which was him escaping a jail cell. His video caption was Need help posting bail, oh wait nevermind. He has amassed a following of 30 million followers on the popular app.
- In February 2016, Zach along with his wife Rachel participated in the 28th season of The Amazing Race but didn’t come out victorious.
- In May 2017, Zach launched a book that comes with an augmented reality app that allows you to watch 3D figurines in your phone while pointing the camera on the book.
- In December 2019, King baffles the internet with a video of himself apparently flying on a broomstick, the video was viewed over 2.1 billion times on TikTok in 4 days.
- Visit his official website @ zachkingvine.com.