Yvonne Jaqueline Strzechowski, known professionally as Yvonne Strahovski, is an Australian actress. She is best known for her roles as CIA Agent Sarah Walker in the NBC spy drama series Chuck, Hannah McKay in the Showtime drama series Dexter and CIA Agent Kate Morgan in the Fox event series 24: Live Another Day. She currently stars as Serena Joy Waterford in the Hulu drama series The Handmaid’s Tale, for which she has received a Primetime Emmy Award nomination.
Yvonne Jaqueline Strzechowski
Yvonne Strahovski was born on July 30, 1982 in Maroubra, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
She is currently 36 years old.
She has Polish ancestry.
Yvonne attended Santa Sabina College in Strathfield. Later, in 2003, she graduated from the University of Western Sydney‘s Theatre Nepean.
- Father – Piotr Strzechowski (Electronic Engineer)
- Mother – Bożena Strzechowski (Works as a Lab Technician)
- Siblings – None
She is signed with these agencies –
- Paradigm Talent Agency
- Sue Barnett & Associates
Boyfriend / Spouse
Yvonne Strahovski dated –
- Matt Doran (2006-2007) – Australian actor Matt and Yvonne dated for a couple of years from 2006 to 2007.
- Tim Loden (2009-Present) – Strahovski started dating the actor Tim Loden in 2009. In 2017 during Emmy Awards, she confessed about her marriage to Tim Loden. In May 2018, the news about her pregnancy was shared. She is expecting a boy with Tim.
- Feet – 5 feet 9¼ inches
- Centimeters – 176 cm
- Meters – 1.76 m
- Kilograms – 59 kg
- Pounds – 130 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Her dress size is 4 (US).
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Best Known For
Playing Sarah Lisa Walker in the American action-comedy/ spy-drama television series Chuck from 2007 to 2012, and Hannah McKay in the television drama series Dexter from 2012 to 2013.
Yvonne appeared in the 2007 British/ Australian contemporary psychological thriller film Gone for her role as Sondra.
In 2004, Strahovski played Suzie in the Australian satirical television show Double the Fist in an episode titled “Fear Factory”.
She has appeared in a paper commercial.
Tall body frame of an actress
Yvonne Strahovski Favorites
- Favorite Perfume – Cristalle by Chanel, the Dolce & Gabbana 18 La Lune
Yvonne Strahovski Net Worth
Yvonne Strahovski has a net worth of $12 million dollars. She lives in Los Angeles, California.
Social Media Portfolio
Some Lesser Known Facts About Yvonne Strahovski
- She changed her last name Strzechowski to the phonetic pronunciation Strahovski after she moved to America.
- She has two pet dogs named Chazzie and Willy.
- She can speak Polish as well as English. She first learned to speak Polish rather than English.
- She can play Viola. Yvonne first played Viola in a school production of Twelfth Night.
- She is the only Australian in her entire family.
- She likes to use MyChelle products on her skins and stays away from chemicals.
- In 2008 she was ranked #24 on Wizard magazine’s Sexiest Women of TV list.
- She was ranked #50 in the FHM Australia list of “100 Sexiest Women in the World” in 2011.
- Maxim ranked her #77, #35 and #46 in their list of “Hot 100” in 2010, 2012 and 2013, respectively.
- Yvonne supports PETA and has appeared in an ad which said, “Adopt, Don’t Buy”.
- In 2019, she was nominated for Golden Globe Award in the Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Series for her role in The Handmaid’s Tale. The award went to Patricia Clarkson for Sharp Objects.