Princess Charlotte is a member of the British royal family. She is the second child and only daughter of Prince William, Duke of Cambridge and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge. She is fourth in the line of succession to the British throne.
Charlotte Elizabeth Diana
Princess Charlotte, Princess Charlotte of Cambridge
Princess of the United Kingdom
Birthday / Birthplace
Charlotte was born on May 02, 2015 in St Mary’s Hospital, Paddington, London, England, United Kingdom.
She is currently 3 years old.
Anglican / Episcopalian
In January 2018, Princess Charlotte went to Willcocks Nursery School, near her home at the Kensington Palace.
- Father – Prince William (Duke of Cambridge)
- Mother – Catherine Middleton (Duchess of Cambridge)
- Siblings – Prince George of Cambridge (Older Brother), Prince Louis of Cambridge (Younger Brother)
- Others – Queen Elizabeth II (Great Grandmother), Philip Mountbatten (Great Grandfather), Princess Diana (Princess of Wales) (Paternal Grandmother), Prince Charles (Paternal Grandfather), Carole Elizabeth Middleton (Maternal Grandmother), Michael Francis Middleton (Maternal Grandfather), Pippa Middleton (Aunt), James Middleton (Uncle), Prince Harry (Duke of Sussex) (Uncle), Meghan Markle (Duchess of Sussex) (Aunt)
As she is too young, she has no manager and is managed by her older family members.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Princess Charlotte dated –
Princess Charlotte has not attained the optimum age to start dating yet.
- Feet – 2 feet 5 inches
- Centimeters – 74 cm
- Meters – 0.74 m
- Kilograms – 14 kg
- Pounds – 31 lbs
Light Brown (Natural)
Best Known For
- Being the second child of Prince William and Catherine Middleton.
- Being fourth in the line of succession to the British throne.
Princess Charlotte has not yet made any theatrical film appearance.
She had made her first TV show appearance on the talk show Good Morning America Weekend Edition in 2015.
She has not yet endorsed any brand yet.
- Adorable persona
- Chubby Cheeks
Princess Charlotte Favorites
- Favorite Food – Pasta
- Favorite Sport – Tennis
- Favorite Dish To Cook – Pizza
- Favorite Activity – Dancing
Princess Charlotte Net worth
Reader’s Digest estimates that Charlotte is worth $5 billion dollars.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Princess Charlotte
- At the time of her birth, she weighed 8 lbs 3 oz (3.7 kg).
- She started learning Spanish at the age of 3.
- Charlotte was given 2 middle names, Elizabeth named after her great-grandmother Queen Elizabeth II and Diana after her grandmother Diana, Princess of Wales.
- Princess Charlotte had become a major style icon for children in 2016.
- She made her first public appearance on June 11, 2016, on the balcony of Buckingham Palace, for the Trooping the Colour ceremony.
- In 2017 (at the age of 2), her brand worth was estimated to be $3.8 billion.
- Charlotte, by birth, is the Princess of the United Kingdom.
- She is the only British Princess who has not been displaced by a younger brother in the line of succession.
- The Princess had begun her first tennis and horse riding lessons at the age of 3.
- Charlotte Elizabeth Diana may never use Mountbatten-Windsor as her last name as British princesses do not use their surname.
- Being a member of the Royal family, she is not on social media.
- In July 2018, Princess Charlotte threw her first public tantrum by refusing to board the plane after the five day Royal European Tour.