Wiz Khalifa, is an American rapper, singer, songwriter and actor. He released his debut album, Show and Prove, in 2006 and signed to Warner Bros. Records in 2007. His Eurodance-influenced single, “Say Yeah”, received urban radio airplay, charting on the Rhythmic Top 40 and Hot Rap Tracks charts in 2008. His debut album for the label, Rolling Papers, was released on March 29, 2011. He followed that album with O.N.I.F.C. on December 4, 2012, which was backed by the singles “Work Hard, Play Hard” and “Remember You”. Wiz released his fifth album Blacc Hollywood on August 18, 2014, backed by the lead single “We Dem Boyz”. In March 2015, he released “See You Again” for the soundtrack of the film Furious 7 and the song peaked at number one on the Billboard Hot 100 for 12 non-consecutive weeks.
Cameron Jibril Thomaz
Little Queer, Wiz Khalifa
Singer, Rapper, Songwriter, Occasional Actor
Atlantic Records, Rostrum, Warner Bros, Taylor Gang
Birthday / Date of Birth
Khalifa was born on 8 September 1987 in Minot, North Dakota, United States.
He is currently 31 years old.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
His religious beliefs are unknown.
Wiz attended Taylor Allderdice High School in Squirrel Hill neighborhood of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Father – Laurence Thomaz
- Mother – Peachie Wimbush
- Siblings – Lala Thomas (Older Sister) (Died in 2017)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Wiz Khalifa dated –
- Natalie Nunn (2010) – In 2010, the rapper was romantically linked to reality TV star, Natalie Nunn. On December 10, 2010, the duo was clicked getting cozy at a Pittsburgh club.
- Draya Michele (2011) – In December 2011, Wiz and actress Draya Michele were rumored to be dating when they were seen leaving nightclub together.
- Amber Rose (2011-2014) – After getting separated with Natalie, Wiz Khalifa found new love in the American model, Amber Rose. The rumors of their dating arose when they started tweeting each other on Twitter. The couple engaged on March 1, 2012, and married on July 8, 2013. The couple shares a son named, Sebastian Taylor Thomaz (b. February 21, 2013). The couple split on September 22, 2014, and this split was bitter.
- Deelishis (2014) – In November 2014, Wiz Khalifa had a fling with the reality TV star, Deelishis. She is 10 years his senior.
- Carla Howe (2014) – British model Carla Howe and Wiz’s relationship became public when she revealed that the duo was making a s*x tape together.
- Winnie Harlow (2018-Present) – In July 2018, Wiz Khalifa confirmed his relationship with Canadian model Winnie Harlow through Instagram. In November 2018, they made their first appearance as a couple at Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
- In feet – 6 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 193 cm
- In meters – 1.93 m
- In Kilograms – 74 kg
- In Pounds – 163 lbs
- Measurements – 39-14-32
- Chest – 39 inches
- Biceps – 14 inches
- Waist – 32 inches
Wiz Khalifa wears a size 11 (US) shoe.
The Eurodance-influenced single, “Say Yeah” and his albums like Show and Prove(2006), Deal or No Deal (2009), Rolling Papers (2011), O.N.I.F.C (2012) and others.
Khalifa released his debut studio album Show and Prove on September 5, 2006, by Rostrum Records. The album contains 17 singles making it a total length of about 70 minutes. The rapper was able to sell 10,000 copies of the album.
Wiz Khalifa made his acting debut playing the role of Timmy in the 2012 film Gangs of Roses 2: Next Generation.
Khalifa was a musical guest at the late night talk-show Late Show with David Letterman in 2011.
He has endorsed a handful of brands and products like Converse Shoes and Flat Fitty Hats to name a few.
- Rolling Stones declared Khalifa as the Artist to watch in 2006.
- Wiz was named the Rookie of the Year by The Source in 2010.
- In 2011, he bagged the BET Award for the Best New Artist.
- Wiz received Billboard Music Award for the Top New Artist in 2012. He also received the same for Top Hot 100 song and Top Rap song for See You Again in 2016.
- Wiz was named MTV’s hottest breakthrough MC of the year in 2010 with nearly 70,000 votes.
Wiz Khalifa Favorites
- Favorite food – Turkey burhers
- Favorite Drink – Apple Juice
- Favorite Song – Booty from a Distance by Ugly God
- Favorite Musicians – Cam’ron, Mumford & Sons
- Favorite Sport – Football
Wiz Khalifa Net worth
Wiz Khalifa has an estimated net worth of $50 million as of 2019. He makes money from singing, endorsement deals, album sales, world tours and event appearances. He is one of the richest rappers in the world. Khalifa lives in a lavish modern home in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania. He bought this house for a staggering $900,000 that spreads over 2.8 acres of wooded lands. The house sits on a 3,891 square feet living area that boasts five bedrooms, four full bathrooms and a half bathroom. He owns a Dodge Challenger SRT 8, powered by a 3.6 liter V6 engine that is good for 305 bhp. It cost him $31,800.
Social Media Portfolio
- Facebook – Wiz Khalifa
- Instagram – wizkhalifa
- Twitter – Wiz Khalifa
- YouTube Channel – Wiz Khalifa
- Snapchat – @khalifathecap
Some Lesser Known Facts About Wiz Khalifa
- His parents divorced when he was about 3 years old.
- He started writing songs at the age of 9.
- Khalifa is a huge fan of all the sports teams of his town like Pittsburgh Steelers, Pittsburgh Penguins (NHL), Pittsburgh Pirates (MLB), Pittsburgh Power (Football).
- Wiz Khalifa featured on the cover of the Magazine XXL, for being in the annual list of Top 10 freshman.
- Wiz’s free mixtape ‘Kush and Orange Juice’ received so much popularity that it was the number one trending topic on twitter with hashtags #kushandorangejuice and the most searched on Google.
- He smokes weed daily. It is said that he spends $10,000 per month for marijuana.
- Khalifa wants to cover up his whole body with tattoos. He got his first tattoo at the age of sixteen. The following year, he inked his stage name “Wiz Khalifa” on his body.
- His stage name Khalifa was inspired from Arabic.
- In October 2013, Mannie Fresh confirmed that he provided production for the album.
- In January 23, 2015, Khalifa was featured on a remix release of the Fall Out Boy song “Uma Thurman”.
- In 2016, Khalifa sued former manager Benjy Grinberg and Rostrum Records because of a “360 deal” that he signed which he claimed was unfair.
- In April 24, 2018, Thai boxing legend Saenchai hosted a private Muay Thai seminar for Khalifa at Unbreakable.
- Visit his official website @ wizkhalifa.com.