Winnie Harlow is a Canadian fashion model and public spokesperson on the skin condition vitiligo. She gained prominence as a contestant on the twenty first cycle of the U.S. television series America’s Next Top Model due to her condition.
Winnie Harlow, Chantelle Winnie, Zebra
Birthday / Date of Birth
Winnie Harlow was born on July 27, 1994, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
She’s currently 24 years old.
She has Jamaican ancestry.
Winnie changed many schools due to bullying. She dropped out of school at 16 due to teasing occurred as a result of her skin depigmentation condition.
- Father – Windsor Young
- Mother – Lisa Brown (Hairdresser)
- Siblings – Christina Harlow (Sister). She also has 1 another sister.
She is signed with D’Management Group.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Winnie Harlow dated –
- Nick Cannon (2015) – In September 2015, American rapper and actor Nick Cannon was spotted with Winnie during a dinner date at Mr. Chow restaurant which sparked dating RUMORs.
- Lewis Hamilton (2016) – From July 2016 to September 2016, Winnie and English Formula 1 driver Lewis Hamilton dated each other.
- Wiz Khalifa (2018-Present) – In July 2018, American singer-songwriter, Wiz Khalifa made his relationship with Winnie Instagram official. They were seen as a couple publicly for the first time at Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2018 in November 2018.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-36
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Her dress size is 4 (US).
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Being a popular vitiligo model from Canada.
Fashion Show Debut
She walked for Ashish showing its Spring / Summer 2015 Collection during London Fashion Week.
In June 2014, she guest appeared in an episode of news show Access Hollywood.
She has advertised for Desigual, Diesel, etc. In 2016, she appeared in a Sprite commercial.
- Striking looks due to skin depigmentation.
- High cheekbones.
Winnie Harlow Favorites
- Favorite TV Show – Sex and the City (1998-2004)
Winnie Harlow Net worth
Winnie Harlow has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Portfolio
- Facebook – Winnie Harlow
- Instagram – winnieharlow
- Twitter – Winnie Harlow
Some Lesser Known Facts About Winnie Harlow
- Winnie was diagnosed with skin pigmentation condition called vitiligo at the age of 4.
- She was discovered by model Tyra Banks on Instagram.
- She describes herself as “vitiligo spokesmodel.”
- At school, she used to be called “cow,” “zebra” and lots of other things.
- Harlow also thought for a long time to commit suicide due to all the bad comments she received throughout her early life.
- She was among the 14 finalists in America’s Next Top Model in their 21st cycle in 2014. She finished 6th.
- She enjoys riding roller coasters and watching basketball.
- Harlow is a huge fan of Michael Jackson who also had the rare skin condition called vitiligo.
- Harlow won the “Role Model” award at Portuguese GQ Men of The Year in 2015.
- Visit her official website @ officialwinnieharlow.com.