Whitney Alford is an aesthetician, makeup artist and licensed aesthetician. She is a beautician and a make-up artist and has her own business in Los Angeles. Whitney is also good at vocals and has given the background vocals for his single King Kunta. Whitney is famous as the fiancée of rapper Kendrick Lamar.
Beautician, Licensed Aesthetician, Makeup Artist
Birthday / Date of Birth
Whitney Alford was born on the 12th of May 1986, in Compton, California, United States.
She’s currently 36 years old.
Multiracial (White and Black)
She has African-American ancestry on her father’s side.
Whitney attended Centennial High School in Compton, California.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – None
Boyfriend / Spouse
Whitney Alford has dated –
- Kendrick Lamar – Whitney and Kendrick started dating one another in high school. The couple was spotted together at the 2014 Grammy. In April 2015, they got engaged. In July 2019, the couple welcomed a daughter. In May 2022, Kendrick seemingly revealed that he and Whitney had welcomed their 2nd child together after he unveiled the cover for his album Mr. Morale & the Big Steppers, where she was seen holding a newborn baby.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 64 kg
- In Pounds – 141 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Whitney is famous for being the fiancée of rapper Kendrick Lamar.
Whitney Alford Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Tom Hanks
- Favorite Actress – Scarlett Johansson
- Favorite Sports – Basketball
- Favorite Car – Range Rover
- Favorite Color – Blue
- Favorite Food – Hot Dogs
- Favorite Destination – Yosemite
Whitney Alford Net worth
Whitney Alford has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – blushedbywhit
Some Lesser Known Facts About Whitney Alford
- As a child, Alford was exposed to rich and vibrant hip-hop culture.
- Whitney was brought up in the troubled neighborhoods of Compton, California.
- Rapper and entrepreneur Dr. Dre also attended the same school as Kendrick and Whitney.
- The lyrics to Kendrick’s track Love are based on Whitney.
- She owns a successful beautician business in Los Angeles.
- In 2011, she worked as a costume assistant for the horror film Isolation.
- Whitney and her beau love to travel around different parts of the world. Moreover, the jewelry designer also expressed her interest to visit India in one of her interviews.