Melanie Olmstead was an American TV and film Director. She is best known for her work on Yellowstone, for which she was the transportation and location lead. She worked in location management and transportation for a number of Hollywood films. She worked as a driver for Good Joe Bell, Hereditary, Snatchers (eight episodes), Andi Mack (12 episodes), Wind River, Wild Horses, Point Break, Jackie & Ryan, 12 Dogs of Christmas: Great Puppy Rescue, John Carter, Darling Companion, Frozen, and Benji: Off the Leash! She also worked as a location assistant for the 2000 film Primary Suspect.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Melanie Olmstead was born on the 15th of November 1968, in Utah, United States.
Date of Death
On May 25, 2019, Olmstead died at age 53.
She belonged to the white Caucasian ethnicity.
Melanie attended her elementary school and high school education in local schools in Salt Lake City, Utah. Melanie completed her college education at Westminster College.
- Father – Reid Howard (Adopted)
- Mother – Janet Corbrid (Adopted)
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Melanie Olmstead has dated –
- Annalise Ford – Melanie was a happily married woman. Her husband was Annalise Ford. On 31 December,2015, the lovers shared their vows.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements –34-26-35
- Bust –34 inches
- Waist –26 inches
- Hip –35 inches
- Bra Size –33C
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 ( US).
Melanie became famous after she was given a tribute at the ending of Yellowstone second season, and publications posted more tributes to her.
Melanie Olmstead Net worth
Melanie has an estimated net worth of $3.5 million dollars as of 2022.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Melanie Olmstead
- Melanie had a good sense of dress and fashion, and a natural affinity for the camera.
- Warm yet enigmatic, she had attracted a range of fans and followers.
- Her willingness to appreciate other performers is evident in her work.
- She was always stylish and confident, and can be quite humorous and unique in her insights and expressions.
- She had an interest in acting and modeling, and had undertaken a number of projects.
- Her favorite actor are Tom Hanks.
- Melanie made her official career debut as location management and transportation assistant in TV and film Productions in Utah.
- She made noticeable appearances in Yellowstone as she had made clear her love for animals, especially horses, from a young age. She played an important role behind the scenes, preparing sets and transporting cast, crew and equipment. The finale of Yellowstone season 2 was dedicated to her memory.
- Olmstead is also credited for her other works, including other credits include Good Joe Bell, Hereditary, Snatchers and Andi Mack. Her career took a big turning point when she starred as a driver on the series Good Joe Bell.
- Melanie died at the age of 53 and had worked in the world of Hollywood film and TV since the year 2000.