Allegra Gucci is a well-known advocate, celebrity child, media personality, and Internet personality from Milan, Italy. She is well-known in the country as the daughter of Maurizio Gucci, a renowned entrepreneur. Following her mother’s arrest, she decided to pursue a career as a lawyer.
Advocate, Celebrity Kid
Birthday / Date of Birth
Allegra Gucci was born on the 27th of January 1987, in Milan, Italy.
She is currently 41 years old.
Allegra primary education was received at a reputable school. She reportedly enrolled in Milan University and completed her legal studies there. Allegra earned her law degree from the University of Milan.
- Father – Maurizio Gucci
- Mother – Patrizia Reggiani
- Siblings – Alessandra Gucci (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Allegra Gucci has dated –
- Enrico Barbieri – On November 24, 2011, Allegra married Enrico Barbieri in St Moritz in a civil ceremony. Patrizia Reggiani also participated in the religious ceremony after leaving prison on a short release.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 173 lbs
- Measurements –34-26-35
- Bust –34 inches
- Waist –26 inches
- Hip –35 inches
- Bra Size –33C
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 ( US).
Gucci is best known as the daughter of Maurizio Gucci, the former head of the Gucci fashion house, and Patrizia Reggiani, a former socialite and convicted criminal.
Allegra Gucci Net worth
Allegra has an estimated net worth of $400 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – allegragucci_official
Some Lesser Known Facts About Allegra Gucci
- Allegra and her daughter have attended several events.
- Gucci was also never reunited with her mother following her arrest.
- Allegra is in charge of her father’s yacht Avel.
- Her favorite actress are Meryl Streep.
- Her mother, she claimed, has a brain tumor, and she hired the hitman due to the tumor’s influence.
- Gucci hasn’t created any personal social media accounts.
- She was also uninterested in her father’s business and entrepreneurial endeavors. As a result, she decided to stay away from her father’s business.
- Gucci was very close to her mother, and after her mother’s arrest, she decided to become a lawyer. As a result, she worked hard in school and became a lawyer.
- Apart from that, she inherited two yachts from her father’s fortune, which she is currently managing.