Urvashi Rautela is an Indian film actress and model who appears in Bollywood films. Rautela was crowned Miss Diva 2015 and represented India at the Miss Universe 2015 pageant. She made her Bollywood debut with Singh Saab the Great and appeared in films like Sanam Re, Great Grand Masti and Hate Story 4.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Urvashi was born on February 25, 1994 in Kotdwar, Uttarakhand, India.
She is currently 25 years old.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Urvashi Rautela went to the DAV School in her hometown Kotdwar. After completing her school education, she got enrolled at the Gargi College, Delhi University. Prior to joining Gargi College, she had got admission at the Hindu College as well but as it was far from her home in Delhi, she decided against joining it as it would make difficult for her to balance her modeling work.
On her father’s side, she has Garhwali ancestry, whereas, on her mother’s side, she has Kumaoni ancestry.
- Father – Manvar Singh (Businessman)
- Mother – Meera Singh (Businesswoman and a Beauty Salon Owner)
- Siblings – Yashraj Rautela (Younger Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Urvashi has dated –
- Hardik Pandya (2018) – There were rumors about Urvashi dating Indian cricketer Hardik Pandya after they were spotted flirting at a friend’s party.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 62 Kg
- In Pounds – 137 lbs
- Measurements – 36-26-35
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 34A
Her dress size is 6 (US).
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Having represented India at the 2015 Miss Universe competition, after having won Miss Diva competition.
In 2013, Urvashi made her film debut as one of the main characters in action drama movie, Singh Saab the Great.
In 2016, Urvashi made her first TV show appearance on the comedy talk show, The Kapil Sharma Show.
Rautela has signed lucrative endorsement deals with popular brands like Prince Jewelry, Man Blind Condoms and Swivel Collection among others.
In 2012 she was disqualified from the Miss India competition due to the controversy regarding her age, but she won again in 2015.
Awards & Nominations
|2013||Singh Saab The Great||Screen Awards||Best Female Debut||Nominated|
|Big Star Entertainment Awards||Most entertaining Debutant Female||Nominated|
|2014||Singh Saab The Great||Stardust Awards||Superstar of Tomorrow – Female||Nominated|
|Zee Cine Awards||Best Female Debut||Nominated|
|International Indian Film Academy Awards||Star Debut of the Year (Female)||Nominated|
|Screen Awards||Best Female Debut||Nominated|
|2016||Mr. Airavata||5th South Indian International Movie Awards||Best debutant (female)||Nominated|
|2016||N/A||Tassel Fashion and Lifestyle Awards||Beauty of the year||Won|
|2016||N/A||Exhibit Tech Awards||Most Viral Celeb of the year||Won|
|2017||Sanam Re||National Film Awards||Special Jury Most Promising Bollywood Actor||Won|
|2017||Mr. Airavata||National Film Awards||Best Debut Female in South||Won|
|2017||N/A||Punjabi Icon Awards||Eminent Actor||Won|
|2017||N/A||Cinematics Arts Music Appreciation Awards||Most Beautiful & Most Promising Actress||Won|
|2017||Kaabil||Dadasaheb Phalke award||Best Performance||Won|
|2017||N/A||TOI Global Sports Business Show||Global Sports Personality||Won|
|2018||N/A||Government & Tourism of Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Youngest Most Beautiful woman in the Universe 2018||Won|
Urvashi Rautela Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Hrithik Roshan
- Favorite Actress – Sridevi, Sushmita Sen
- Favorite Food – Italian, Japanese Cuisine
- Favorite Book – Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
- Favorite Holiday Gateway – Spain, Thailand
- Favorite Colors – Peach, Purple Pink
- Favorite Drinks – Pineapple Juice, Lemonade
- Favorite Style Icon – Sushmita Sen
- Favorite Street Food – Golgappas, Momos, Dahi Vada
- Favorite Place In India – Goa
Urvashi Rautela Net worth
Urvashi Rautela has a net worth of $4 million dollars which came from her movie and film appearances, TV commercials, brand endorsements and etc. The budding star owns a posh three-bedroom house in Mumbai, India with all the modern features that would be required for a star in glamour world.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Urvashi Rautela
- While growing up, she had planned to become an engineer.
- She started her modeling career at the age of 15. At the same age, she was crowned as Miss India 2009.
- She is a trained dancer in various forms like Bharatanatyam, Kathak, Ballet, Hip Hop, Contemporary Belly and Broadway Jazz.
- She walked the ramp in several fashion shows. Urvashi Rautela has apparently endorsed dozens of beauty brands and products and had appeared in TV Commercial Ads and Prints Ads.
- Urvashi Rautela has had aspired to become an engineer and participated in IIT exams but she eventually landed up as a supermodel after she developed interest in modeling. If not a model, she would have ended up as an aeronautical engineer or an IAS officer.
- In 2012, she was crowned as Miss Universe India. However, after discovering that she was underage for the competition, the jury decided to disqualify her.
- Rautela is a trained dancer as well as a basketball player and had participated in national-level competitions.
- In 2015, Rautela joined the Indian pageantry again and reclaimed her title. This made her the first and only woman in History to win the Miss Universe India crown twice.
- In 2017, Urvashi starred in a special dance number Haseeno Ka Deewana in Kaabil.
- In July 2017, she launched her exclusive app to give insights about her personal life. At the launch event, Urvashi claimed that she would personally reply to her fan’s messages on the app.
- She has also performed at big events such as Umang Awards, EEMA Awards, TOISA (Times Of India Sports Awards), TOIFA (Times Of India Film Awards), PTC Punjabi Film Awards, Memu Saitam Live, Dubai Premier League and T10 League.She was also the grand finale showstopper for Shantanu and Nikhil at IIFA Fashion Show 2018.
- In 2018, she appeared in the revenge drama Hate Story 4. She was praised for her performance, such as the Times Of India who stated Urvashi Rautela has the main role and her character has plenty to offer.