Allison Miller is an American actress. She is best known for playing Michelle Benjamin on the NBC series Kings, Skye Tate on the Fox series Terra Nova and Carrie on the NBC series Go On. She starred as Laura Larson on the Syfy television series Incorporated. She is currently starring in ABC’s A Million Little Things.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Allison Miller was born on September 2, 1985 in Rome, Lazio, Italy.
She is currently 33 years old.
Allison got high school education in State College and graduated at Maclay School in Tallahassee, Florida. She then briefly attended Boston University before attending Rhodes College for her Freshman year. Later, she transferred to the University of Florida in Gainesville, but she eventually dropped out to purse acting career full time.
- Father – John Winn Miller (Former publisher of The Olympian newspaper)
- Mother – Margo Miller
- Siblings – None
Boyfriend / Spouse
Allison Miller has dated –
- Adam Nee (2012-Present) – Allison is married to comedian and actor Adam Nee since 2012. They have two children together, a daughter named Audrey Miller and a son named Daniel Roy Miller.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 157 cm
- In meters – 1.57 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 125 lbs
- Measurements – 36-25-36
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Her portrayal as Michelle Benjamin on the NBC series Kings, Skye Tate on the Fox series Terra Nova, Carrie on the NBC series Go On and Sonya Struhi on Netflix’s 13 Reasons Why.
Allison Miller got her fist acting role as Teen Scarlet in the 2009 American comedy film, 17 Again, which was directed by Burr Steers. She also starred in movies like Blood: The last Vampire, Devil’s Due and There’s Always Woodstock.
In 2006, Allison Miller made her television debut as Teen Tracy in the medical drama series General Hospital.
Allison Miller Favorites
Miller’s favorite things are not known.
Allison Miller Net worth
Allison Miller estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Allison Miller
- She is a mezzo soprano and plays the piano and the guitar. She is trained in voice, tap and jazz, as well as in modern dance.
- She started her career as a stage actor and became a member of the Young Actors Theatre in Tallahassee, Florida. She performed as Nora in the play Brighton Beach Memoirs.
- Allison can speak fluently in Spanish and French.
- In 2011, Miller co-starred as Skye Tate in the Steven Spielberg-produced series Terra Nova. The series was not renewed for a second season.
- In 2012, she started appearing in the NBC comedy Go On opposite Matthew Perry. The show was cancelled after one season.
- In 2014, Miller starred in Devil’s Due, a found-footage horror film, also starring Friday Night Lights actor Zach Gilford. The film was released on January 17, 2014.
- In October 2014, Miller booked a recurring role on the ABC sitcom Selfie as Julia Howser, a potential love interest for former Go On co-star John Cho.
- She got her breakthrough when she was cast in the NBC television drama series Kings, which was based on the biblical story of David. The role meted with critical acclaim.
- In 2018, she started playing Maggie Bloom in the ABC family drama series A Million Little Things.