Tyson Fury is a British professional boxer and current Lineal heavyweight champion. He won the ABA super-heavyweight title in 2008 before turning professional later that year. In 2015 he won the unified WBA (Super), IBF, WBO, Ring magazine and Lineal heavyweight titles by defeating long-reigning world champion Wladimir Klitschko. As of December 2018, Fury is ranked as the world’s second best active heavyweight by The Ring and the Transnational Boxing Rankings Board and third by BoxRec.
Tyson Luke Fury
Gypsy King, The Furious One, 2 Fast
85 in or 216 cm
Birthday / Date of Birth
Tyson Fury was born on August 12, 1988 in Wythenshawe, Manchester, England.
Tyson Fury is currently 30 years old.
His education qualification is unknown.
- Father – John Fury
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Shane Fury
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tyson Fury has dated –
- Paris Fury (2009-Present) – Fury is also successful in his love life. He is happily married to a lady named Paris and the couple have since had five children together. Paris grew up in Doncaster, South Yorks. The pair met each other several years ago at a mutual friend’s wedding. At the time, Paris was just 15 years old. The following year, they met again at Paris’ sixteenth birthday party and became lover afterward. The couple decided to seal their love with a nuptial bond in 2008. Their wedding was held in Paris’ hometown in South York and over 300 guests were in attendance. Interestingly, the couple didn’t sleep together until their wedding night.
- In feet – 6 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 206 cm
- In meters – 2.06 m
- In Kilograms – 116 kg
- In Pounds – 257 lbs
- Measurements – 44-16-34.5
- Chest – 44 in or 112 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 16 in or 41 cm
- Waist – 34.5 in or 88 cm
Tyson wears a size 13 (US) shoe.
Being one of the most successful and popular heavyweight boxers of his era. Fury is ranked as the world’s second best active heavyweight by The Ring and the Transnational Boxing Rankings Board and third by BoxRec.
Boxing Match Debut
Fury made his professional debut on 6th December 2008 at National Ice Centre, Nottingham, England, where he faced Bela Gyongyosi in the round one. He won the bout in round one via TKO. Then until July 2009, he went on to have six more fights in the space of seven months, beating Aleksandrs Selenzens, Scott Belshaw, Matthew Ellis, Lee Swaby, Daniel Peratyakto and Marcel Zeller all via knockout within round four.
He is currently an Ambassador for the former British world champion Frank Bruno’s Mental health charity, The Frank Bruno Foundation.
Tyson Fury Favorites
His favorite things are unknown.
Tyson Fury Net worth
Tyson Fury has an estimated net worth of $40 million dollars as of 2019. He bought a mansion in Spain. He previously owned a Rolls Royce Phantom which he sold later. He also had a £160k worth Ferrari California which he sold to his friend and bought a Mercedes car.
Social Media Portfolio
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tyson Fury
- Fury started training as a boxer from a very tender age and he participated in different competitions in his area.
- Fury hitched the English heavyweight title after defeating John McDermott in September 2009, that was his first professional title.
- He also won the British and Commonwealth heavyweight titles in July 2011, after beating Dereck Chisora.
- He was named after the great American heavyweight boxer, Mike Tyson.
- In November 2014, he became the European and British heavyweight champion after defeating Dereck Chisora.
- He also knocked out Christian Hammer to hold onto his title in February 2015.
- His win against long-reigning world champion Wladimir Klitschko was deemed the Upset of the Year in 2015, according to The Ring.
- In 25 November 2017, Fury announced his comeback after signing with managerial group MTK Global.
- In 10 January 2018, Fury made an announcement through his Twitter account stating he would be re-applying for his boxing licence through the British Boxing Board of Control.
- In February 2019, he donated the entire $9 million purse from his big fight to house the homeless.