Troian Bellisario is an American actress. She is known for playing the role of Spencer Hastings in Freeform’s Pretty Little Liars. Bellisario made her acting debut in her father’s 1988 film Last Rites at the age of three. She continued to have roles produced by her father, mainly in television shows such as Quantum Leap, First Monday and NCIS and in 1998, she acted in the direct-to-video comedy film Billboard Dad. In 2010, Troian received praise for her leading performance in the film Consent for which she won the Vision Fest Award for Best Acting by a Female Lead and the FirstGlance Philadelphia Award for Best Actress.
Troian Avery Bellisario
Birthday / Date of Birth
Troian Bellisario was born on the 28th of October 1985, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
She’s currently 37 years old.
Her father is of Italian and Serbian descent. Her mother is of African American, French and English descent.
Bellisario attended Campbell Hall School in North Hollywood, California from kindergarten through twelfth grade where she was the valedictorian of her class. After high school Bellisario attended Vassar College for a couple months before taking a break for the sake of her mental health as she felt the institution only enhanced her need for perfection. She graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from the University of Southern California in 2009.
- Father – Donald P. Bellisario (Producer)
- Mother – Deborah Pratt (Producer)
- Siblings – Nick Bellisario (Younger Brother), Sean Murray (Older Step Brother) (Actor), Chad W. Murray (Step Brother) (Producer)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Troian Bellisario has dated –
- Patrick J. Adams (2010-Present) – Canadian actor, Patrick J. Adams started dating the actress in 2010. In 2012, during 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards, the couple moved out together for the first time. They have worked together on Pretty Little Liars. The couple engaged in February 2014 in Paris. On December 10, 2016, the couple got married in Santa Barbara, California. On October 8, 2018, the couple revealed that they had welcomed their first child together, a baby girl into their family.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 31-23-32
- Bust – 31 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 32 inches
- Bra Size – 30A
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Playing the role as Spencer Hastings in the American teen drama mystery thriller TV show Pretty Little Liars since 2010.
I988, Troian portrayed the role as Nuzo’s daughter in the thriller film, Last Rites directed, written and co-produced by her father Donald P. Bellisario.
In 1999, Bellisario guest appeared in an action / drama TV show Quantum Leap for her role as Teresa Bruckner in an episode titled Another Mother.
Troian Bellisario Net worth
Troian Bellisario has a estimated net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Troian Bellisario
- Troian used to be studious during school. Troian used to spend time studying rather than going out with friends and be social.
- She is a big fan of The Hunger Games. Troian wanted to perform as Katniss Everdeen (now portrayed by Jennifer Lawrence) in the film series.
- She enjoyed the shooting of movies Jurassic Park and Batman Returns during her childhood as her parents are producers.
- Bellisario enjoys listening to Arcade Fire, Conor Oberst and Elliot Smith.
- Olsen twins (Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen) were her neighbors while growing up. So, these three of them are like best friends.
- She is afraid of malls. She gets anxiety attacks if she visits them. Bellisario, thus, prefers to shop clothes from boutiques and flea markets.
- She can drive a motorbike.
- In November 2009, she was cast as Spencer Hastings in the ABC’s TV show Pretty Little Liars.
- In 2014, Troian starred in the music video for The Head and the Heart’s song Another Story.
- In April 7, 2016, it was announced that Bellisario would be directing Season 7, Episode 15 of Pretty Little Liars.
- In 2017, Bellisario starred in her feature film, Feed, which she also wrote and produced. The film was written based on Bellisario’s own experiences with an eating disorder.