Trent Harmon is an American singer who gained national attention for winning the fifteenth and final season of the original run of American Idol on Fox on April 7, 2016. He sang and performed through many musicals throughout Amory High School and at the University of Arkansas-Monticello. Before his graduation from the University of Arkansas at Monticello, he led worship services on campus. He first learned to play the piano but expanded to also play drums and guitar.
Trenton William Harmon
Birthday / Date of Birth
Trent Harmon was born on October 8, 1990, in Amory, Mississippi, United States.
He’s currently 28 years old.
He attended Amory High School and at the University of Arkansas-Monticello.
- Father – Randy Harmon
- Mother – Cindy Harmon
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Trent dated –
Due to his low personal profile his affairs and past dating are unknown.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 65 kg
- In Pounds – 143 lbs
His body statistics are unknown.
Trent Harmon released his debut self-titled EP on December 9, 2016, which features two tracks “Falling” and “There’s a Girl”. Both singles charted at number 27 in the US.
He hasn’t appeared in films yet.
In 2015, Trent appeared as a contestant in the American reality show, American Idol Season 15, and ultimately went on to win the season title.
Trent Harmon Favorites
His favorites are unknown.
Trent Harmon Net worth
Trent Harmon estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2019. He owns a Ford car that he received for winning for the 15th season of American Idol.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Trent Harmon
- Instagram – officialtrentharmon
- Twitter – Trent Harmon
- YouTube Channel – Trent Harmon
Some Lesser Known Facts About Trent Harmon
- Growing up, he began singing at the age of 5 when his mother taught him to sing “Amazing Grace” and singing in Church.
- He sang and performed through many musicals during school and college.
- Before getting into American Idol, he auditioned for NBC, The Voice in 2014. He flew to various places and performed popular numbers, but despite his amazing singing talents, he was rejected by every single judge. The rejection fueled his hope and began preparing for the American Idol.
- In the American Idol reality show, the judges were pretty impressed with his soulful voice and after hearing of his farm upbringing. He was the first RnB singer shown to be accepted by the judges in the season.