Tracy Spiridakos is a Canadian actress. In 2007, she began her acting career. She starred as Becky Richards on the Teletoon children’s comedy series Majority Rules! from 2009–2010. Her success continued when she landed the role of Detective Hailey Upton on the NBC police drama Chicago P.D. She also has a huge fan base with over 350k followers on Instagram.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Tracy Spiridakos was born on the 20th of February 1988, in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
She’s currently 34 years old.
She is of Greek descent.
Spiridakos began acting in junior high school, and studied at the Actors Training Centre of Manitoba. In 2000, Tracy graduated from Oak Park High School in Winnipeg.
- Father – George Spiridakos (Restaurant Owner)
- Mother – Anastasia Spiridakos (Restaurant Owner)
- Siblings – She has 2 brothers.
- Relatives – Haralambos Spiridakos (Paternal Grandfather), Panayota (Paternal Grandmother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tracy Spiridakos has dated –
- Jon Cor (2010 – 2012) – Tracy began dating with fellow actor Jon Cor. They even work together in The Boy She Met Online (2010) and Being Human (2012). In 2012, they got engaged. Unfortunately they called off their engagement.
- Justin Ruane (2015 – Present) – In 2015, Tracy started dating singer-songwriter and film producer, Justin Ruane. In the same year, Tracy has been featured in Justin’s music video for the song “Who’s The One”.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Through working in television with walk-on roles on Bionic Woman (2007), The L Word, Hellcats, and Psych, she got famous. In 2010, her career really took off through hit the stride with the NBC post-apocalyptic science fiction series. In 2013, The lead role of Charlotte “Charlie” is one of the most important cause of her famous.
In 2010, Tracy made her theatrical film debut as Cami Winters in the thriller, The Boy She Met Online. In 2011, she made her feature film debut with Rise of the Planet of the Apes, and filmed the low-budget Michael Greenspan-helmed thriller, Kill for Me starring across from Donal Logue and Katie Cassidy.
In 2007, Tracy made her first TV show appearance in the fantasy horror drama series, Supernatural, as Nurse. In 2009, she won her first starring role in the Canadian Teletoon series, Majority Rules!, playing 15-year-old Becky Richards.
Tracy Spiridakos has either promoted or endorsed brands like RFChocolates and Huna Skin.
Tracy Spiridakos Favorites
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Brands – Rag & Bone jeans and L.A.M.B. shoes
- Favorite Canadian Designers – Vawk, Christie Smythe, Andrea Lenczner
- Favorite Trip From The Past – Bunaken Island in Indonesia
Tracy Spiridakos Net worth
Tracy Spiridakos has an estimated net worth of $ 5 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – Tracy Spiridakos
- Twitter – Tracy Spiridakos
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tracy Spiridakos
- Tracy style icon is Audrey Hepburn.
- In her free time, she either likes to travel or play video games.
- In 1992, she moved to Skala, Greece, with her family when she was four years old, then came back to Canada at age nine.
- She strongly identifies with her Greek heritage and speaks fluent Greek.
- In 2012, Spiridakos appeared as Sammi in Nickelodeon original movie, Rags.
- In 2014, Tracy helped to raise awareness of the disease ALS by participating in the Ice Bucket Challenge.
- In 2015, Spiridakos filmed an untitled television pilot for CBS, directed by Pamela Fryman. She stars as Holly opposite Adam Brody, playing childhood friends who reconnect later in life.
- In 2017, Tracy appeared in the three final episodes of the fourth season of the NBC police drama series Chicago P.D., as Detective Hailey Upton, a former Robbery-Homicide detective that joins the Intelligence Unit, before being promoted to a series regular for the series’ fifth season.