Every household must have a washing machine. But buying one might be heavier on your pocket. But with the ease and comfort that it provides, it is worthwhile. The washing machine not only saves you from the mundane drudgery of washing your clothes with your hand, but it also helps to save a lot of your effort and time.
You might get confused with the variety and numerous types of washing machines. Modern-day machines consist of various features. These features have somehow re-defined the idea of cloth washing in your home. If you find yourself in a fix when opting for a washing machine, you must give this article a read. You can find the compiled list of things that you need to consider before buying a washing machine.
Types of Machine
You will get two types of washing machines in the market, including the semi-automatic and fully automatic. There is a great difference between these two. The semi-automatic ones come with two tabs, whereas you do not have to do any manual work for the fully automated ones. The pointers below would provide additional information about the two kinds of washing machines.
- Semi-automatic Washing Machine
- If you require scrubbing any cloth, you can pause the machine to wash the extra dirt.
- This kind of machine consumes less power.
- If you damage any part of it, it is easier to repair.
- It consumes a higher amount of water as it does not regulate the amount of water per your cloth load.
- It is cheaper than any other option.
- Fully Automatic Washing Machine
- It occupies less space.
- It offers flexible wash cycles with custom modes that allow you to wash different kinds of fabric.
- You can avoid the noise.
- It is highly durable.
- It consumes less amount of water.
Loading of the Machine
The two main styles available are the front load and the top load. The two differ from each other on various grounds.
- Based on structure, the front load washing machine is much more gentle on your clothes due to the presence of agitators.
- In the case of energy consumption, you would experience less energy consumption if you purchase a front load washing machine since it can wash more clothes in one single cycle.
- When it comes to water consumption, the front loaders tend to consume less water.
- You may get various capacities of both the models in the market.
- Based on cost, the front load machines require heavier expenditure than any capacity of the top-loading machines.
Size and Capacity
Before you buy a washing machine, you need to check the capacity and the right side of the washer tub. You must understand how much weight the device can support in one cycle. It ranges from 5 kg to 10 kg per cycle. Also, the easiest way to figure out if you require a machine with a larger capacity is the type of cloth you intend to wash. If you plan to wash your comforters for bed covers, it is prudent that you search for a machine with greater capacity.
Material is another important aspect that you need to look for while buying a washing machine. Typically, in every IFB washing machine, the tab is made of either different plastic or stainless steel. In some of the models, you can also get porcelain enamel. Considering the aspects like rusting and all, it is better that you choose plastic. If you want to pick up the best from the rest, then stainless steel is your option. It is because it offers durability to your product. It is needless to say that they can tolerate higher spin speeds than plastic ones.
Apart from that, you need to check for various safety features, including auto restart, stability while washing, spin speed selection, rat mesh for rodent protection, overflow control and most importantly, the child lock feature.
If you want to purchase any of the models for your home, you can go to Bajaj Finserv EMI Store to get one machine that caters to your needs and requirements. If you want to buy an IFB washing machine with a specific load capacity, you can use the filters to know about the information related to the product. Moreover, you can avail attractive discounts and special offers on various ranges of appliances. Hence, you can expect the best price on your machine.