Tess McMillan is a model who has taken the fashion industry by storm with her good looks and fierce personality. Tess has attracted a lot of attention and has worked with various designers and brands including Marc Jacobs. She has also been featured in editorials for several magazines like i-D, Garage, Love, Vogue Italia, British Vogue, Puss Puss Magazine and Flaunt.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Tess McMillan was born on 29th of September 2000, in Austin, Texas, United States.
She is currently 19 years old.
Brooklyn, New York, United States
She is of Dutch and Scottish descent.
Tess attended a school in Texas.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Elizabeth Winslow
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tess McMillan has dated –
Tess has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 66 kg
- In Pounds – 146 lbs
- Measurements – 35-27-36
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 27 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
She wears a size 10 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 8 (US).
Walking the ramp for the industry giants like Dolce & Gabbana and having been featured in various magazines like i-D Magazine, Garage Magazine, Love Magazine, Vogue Italia, British Vogue, Puss Puss Magazine and Flaunt.
Fashion Show Debut
Tess McMillan made her fashion show debut at the Dolce & Gabbana S/S 19 Show.
Film & Television Debut
Tess has not appeared any film and television show yet.
Tess McMillan has done endorsement work for the likes of Marc Jacobs.
Tess McMillan Favorites
- Favorite Fragrance – Egyptian Musk
- Favorite Movies – Trainspotting, Arrival and Good Time
- Favorite Designer – Celine, Miu Miu
- Favorite Beauty Product – YSL’s Le Teint Touche Éclat
- Favorite Musicians – Frank Ocean, Lana Del Rey, Kid Cudi
- Favorite Hobbies – Reading Books
- Favorite Food – Cheese, Chocolates
Tess McMillan Net worth
Tess McMillan has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Portfolio
- Instagram – tess_mcmillan
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tess McMillan
- She was in high school when she was signed by her modeling agency.
- She grew up watching movies like The Devil Wears Prada and thought that people in the fashion industry would be insensitive and mean. However, after working in the industry, she has come to realize that that’s not the case.
- It was through Instagram that her flair for modeling was discovered by photographer Heather Hazzan.
- She has a dog named Gus.
- She takes inspiration from the likes of supermodel Grace Jones and actress Brigitte Bardot.
- She usually posts filter-free selfies on Instagram.
- She credits her first job to be the promotional work for J. C. Penney’s Dallas outpost.
- Tess enjoys being spontaneous and usually refrains from planning things out.
- She has also been featured in editorials for several magazines like i-D, Garage, Love, Vogue Italia, British Vogue, Puss Puss Magazine and Flaunt.