Tayler Holder is an American actor, singer, TikTok star, and social media personality. He rose to fame for his funny lip-sync videos on TikTok. In August 2018, he released his debut single “Fallback”. Tayler Holder is best known for portraying Luke in the drama television series “Dirt”. He was specifically very active in sports, and he traveled around the world performing and meeting fans. Tayler has always wanted to be a big superstar in the entertainment industry.
Actor, Singer, TikTok Star and Social Media Influencer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Tayler Holder was born on the 19th of August 1997, in Alvarado, Dallas, Texas, United States.
He’s currently 25 years old.
He is of north-American decent.
Tayler completed his early schooling at Carnegie Vanguard High School, Houston. Then completed his graduation from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles.
- Father – Monte Holder
- Mother – Wendy Holder
- Siblings – Trever Holder (Brother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tayler Holder has dated –
- Kaylyn Slevin – Tayler was rumored to be dating model, actress, and social media star Kaylyn Slevin in the past.
- Sommer Ray – Tayler has dated fitness model and social media personality, Sommer Ray on-and-off for a long time.
- Charly Jordan (2020-2021) – In October 2020, social media stars, Charly Jordan and Tayler Holder had started dating. After dating for 5 months, they separated. In August 2021, there were reconciliation rumors.
- In feet – 6 feet 1 inches
- In centimeters – 185 cm
- In meters – 1.85 m
- In Kilograms – 79 kg
- In Pounds – 174 lbs
He prefers to dye his hair blonde sometimes.
He wears a size 10 (US) shoe.
Tayler first became famous through a Chinese music video platform and social network called TikTok. Basically, he became famous for his song like Who I Am and Fallback. He has covered songs like “One Wish” by Ray J, “Toes” by Da Baby which gave him fame. He is renowned for his role of Luke Dungey in the TV show named Dirt.
In 2017, Tayler released his first single titled Who I Am. In 2018, he also released his second single titled Fallback. Apart from these, he has made many popular videos on YouTube and TikTok application.
In 2018, Tayler made his debut as a television actor in the Brat TV drama series Dirt, making his mark in the show business. On the show, he played the lead role of Luke Dungey starring alongside Lilia Buckingham and Kalani Hilliker.
Tayler has endorsed the dating app, Tinder and has advertised for it on his Instagram.
Tayler Holder Net worth
Holder Tayler has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Tayler Holder
- Instagram – taylerholder
- Twitter – Tayler Holder
- YouTube Channel – Tayler Holder
Tayler Holder Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Leonardo DiCaprio
- Favorite Actress – Emma Watson and Scarlett Johansson
- Favorite Player – Cristiano Ronaldo
- Favorite Hobbies – Riding Dirt Bikes, Playing Sports
- Favorite Color – Blue
- Favorite Destination – Switzerland
- Favorite Food – Pizza, Chinese, and Italian
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tayler Holder
- Tayler first gained popularity on TikTok, a music video platform and social network, with more than 20 million followers.
- In 2017, Holder toured alongside Indiana Massara, Zach Clayton and Joey Birlem.
- Holder has been featured in several music videos, including Tangled by Kylee Renee.
- In 2019, Tayler posted a video called IT’S OFFICIAL. In this video, he proposed to his ex-girlfriend Kaylyn Slevin.
- Tayler has 2 tattoos, one on his chest and the other on his arm.
- He has been racing Motocross ever since he was a little boy.
- In November 2020, Tayler bought a white Lamborghini Huracan car.
- In December 2020, he collaborated with Kelianne Stankus and Nate Wyatt for a Christmas song titled Feels Like Christmas.
- In August 2021, Tayler filed a lawsuit against YouTuber Austin McBroom for not being paid what he was promised for competing in the YouTubers vs TikTokers boxing event.
- In January 2022, Tayler claimed that his successful TikTok career had made him feel like a robot and negatively affected his relationship with family and friends.