Sunny Sandler is an American famed kid. She catches public eyes as the daughter of comedian and movie star Adam Sandler and his wife Jackie Sandler. She had converted to Sandler’s religion, Judaism. Moreover, Sunny is seen in many of her father’s films including Grown Ups 1 and 2, Jack and Jill, and That’s My Boy. Sunny debuted as a voice actress with the 2012 film ‘Hotel Transylvania’. She has also lent her voice to the film’s 2015, and 2018 sequels. In 2009, Sunny was nominated for the Teen Choice Award for Choice Celebrity Baby but lost it to Honor Marie Warren, the daughter of actress Jessica Alba and film producer Cash Warren.
Sunny Madeline Sandler
Actress, Celebrity Kid
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sunny Sandler was born on the 2nd of November 2008, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
She’s currently 14 years old.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Adam Sandler (Actor, comedian, entrepreneur and producer)
- Mother – Jacqueline Titone (Former model and actress)
- Siblings – Sadie Madison Sandler (Older Sister) (Actress)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sunny Sandler has dated –
Sunny has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 4 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 147 cm
- In meters – 1.47 m
- In Kilograms – 40 kg
- In Pounds – 88 lbs
- Measurements – 32-23-30
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 30A
She wears a size 5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 3 (US).
Sunny became known as the Daughter of comedian and movie star Adam Sandler and his wife Jackie who has appeared in several of Sandler’s films including Grown Ups 1 and 2, Jack and Jill, and That’s My Boy.
In 2010, Sandler had her first film onscreen role in the movie, Grown Ups as Tardio’s Daughter.
Sunny Sandler Net worth
Sunny Sandler has an estimated net worth of $550K dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sunny Sandler
- Sandler a talented child was raised and grew up in Los Angeles, California, with her celebrity parents.
- Her father, Adam Sandler is a well-known actor, comedian, entrepreneur and producer, while her mother, Jacqueline Titone, is a former model and actress.
- Despite being born as a popular celebrity children, these two sisters lead very ordinary lives. As a result of their perseverance, both sisters are now well-known child actresses.
- In 2010, she debuted on the big screen in Dennis Dugan’s comedy Grown Ups. There, she portrayed a character credited as Tardio’s Daughter.
- In 2011, her next role was romantic comedy Just Go with It. And, that year, she also made an appearance in Jack and Jill.
- In 2012, she began, by playing a small part in That’s My Boy. Later that year, she got the opportunity to lend her voice to additional characters in Hotel Transylvania.
- In 2013, she reprised her role in the second installment of Grown Ups, called Grown Ups 2.
- She provided her voice for various characters in the animated film, Hotel Transylvania.
- In 2022, Sandler was last seen Jeremiah Zagar-directed American drama film, Hustle where she played the role of a Greek girl. The film was released on Netflix and was widely praised by critics.
- Sunny has an introverted personality, she is not active on any kind of social media. However, her parents are active on such platforms. We can see her at events with her parents too.