Amy Corbett is a Scottish senior design manager and product lead at the Lego Group. She is most known as a judge (called “brickmaster”) in the Lego Masters (American TV series) Lego Masters. In October 2012, Amy established Buggage Ltd and began developing an interactive travel bag called Baggage to occupy kids while their parents are driving. After two successful seasons, LEGO Masters is back for season 3 to excite the inner child of viewers on FOX. Hosted by Will Arnett, the FOX competition show earned praises from the fans for the diversity and inclusivity of the contestants.
Senior Design Manager and Product Lead at the Lego Group
Birthday / Date of Birth
Amy Corbett was born on the 2nd July 1988, in Glasgow, Scotland, United States.
She’s currently 35 years old.
She has Scottish ancestry.
Amy finished high school at Eastwood High School, Scotland. Right after high school, she graduated from the University of Glasgow, Scotland.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amy Corbett has dated –
Amy has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 172 cm
- In meters – 1.72 m
- In Kilograms – 72 kg
- In Pounds – 159 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Amy became known as a Judge at American tv-series Lego Masters. She is a senior design manager and product lead at the Lego Group. In 2011, to help local coffee farmers process their crops, Corbett worked as a design engineer for Engineers Without Borders UK.
In 2020, Corbett landed her first role in television by appearing as judge Brickmaster Amy in the reality show, American edition of Lego Masters.
Amy Corbett Net worth
Amy Corbett has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Amy Corbett
- Amy was born in Glasgow, Scotland, and holds Scottish nationality. Talking about her parents and siblings, there is no information available about them.
- Besides her academics, Amy was actively involved with volunteering.
- In 2007, she spent eight months working as a Red Cross volunteer in Fiji, in the South Pacific Ocean, after finishing high school.
- In 2008, Corbett spent three months assisting a non-government organization (NGO) in Botswana in the creation and implementation of sustainable projects.
- In 2011 she assisted with Engineers Without Borders (UK) to help the village coffee growers process their own crops.
- His favorite actress are Meryl Streep.
- In 2012, Amy started working as design manager at the Lego Group. Corbett is responsible for developing new product lines.
- She worked on the Lego Friends line, a line that was launched when she arrived at the Lego Group. She also worked for the Lego Disney line.
- Corbett was part of the concept team for the film, The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part. Her current project with her design team is Lego DOTS, where they work to customize daily items like jewelry and picture frames.
- In 2020, she started her role as judge Brickmaster Amy on the American edition of Lego Masters a television reality show in which teams compete to build the best Lego project.
- In 2022, Corbett also became a judge on the Christmas special episode of the British edition.