Sreemukhi is an Indian television anchor, started off with a show called Adhurs. Sreemukhi started her career as an actress in 2012 with the movie Julai as Allu Arjun’s Sister. She made her debut as lead actress in Prema Ishq Kaadhal. Presently, she is hosting a popular telugu comedy show patas with her co-host Ravi.
Sri, Sree, Mukhi
Actress, Television Host
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sreemukhi was born on 10 May 1993, in Nizamabad, Telangana, India.
She is currently 25 years old.
After high school, Sreemukhi enrolled to Dental Surgery in a reputed college but she dropped out to pursue a career in acting.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sreemukhi has dated –
Unfortunately, there’s not much known details about her personal life at this time.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 51 kg
- In Pounds – 112 lbs
- Measurements – 36-26-35
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Sreemukhi made her theatrical film debut with the 2012 Telugu film, Julayi, in which she portrayed Raaji. It was her minor role in the film.
Her media career kick started when she was was asked to host a television show Adhurs, following which she also hosted Telugu singing reality show, Super Singer 9.
- Favorite Actor – Prabhas, Mahesh Babu
- Favorite Actress – Anushka Shetty, Samantha Ruth Prabhu
- Favorite Color – White, Pink
- Favorite Food – Hyderabadi Biryani
Sreemukhi Net worth
Sreemukhi net worth is estimated at around $2 million dollars as of 2019. She charges Rs 30 lakh upwards per film and Rs 50 thousand per episode for television shows.
Social Media Portfolio
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sreemukhi
- From her childhood, she wanted to become a doctor and eventually enrolled to study BDS. However, she dropped in her sophomore year, after film offers knocked her door.
- Sreemukhi started off her film career at the age of 19.
- She caught the attention of people after she appeared in television shows.
- She instantly gained fame amongst television audience, thanks to her next-door girl appeal, good looks, and charming onscreen persona.
- Her increasing popularity within the television industry landed her in films, and eventually, she has now reached greater heights in a couple of years.
- Sreemukhi had once weighed 96 kg, and drastically reduced it through strict diet and rigours workouts.
- She’s a multi-lingual, who can speak fluently in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Kannada and English.
- Sreemukhi famous as host in TV shows made her biggest ever hosting in South Indian International Movie Awards (SIIMA), held in Dubai along with Rana Daggubati and Actor.
- She also hosted stand up comedy show Pataas for ETV Plus, Bhale Chance Le for Star Maa, and appeared in the film Gentleman.