Mackenzie Ziegler is an American dancer, singer, actress and model. She appeared for six years on Lifetime’s reality dance show Dance Moms and is the younger sister of dancer and actress Maddie Ziegler. Ziegler’s music career began with her 2014 album, Mack Z. In 2018 she released her second album, Phases.
Mackenzie Frances Ziegler
Mac, Kenzie, Mack Z
Professional Dancer, Actress, Singer, Internet Star, Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Mackenzie Ziegler was born on 4 June 2004, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States.
She is currently 15 years old.
She has Italian, German and Polish ancestry.
As she started her acting career at a fairly young age, she had to go for homeschooling to keep up with her studies. She started taking dance lessons from Abby Lee Dance Company at the age of 2.
- Father – Kurt Ziegler
- Mother – Melissa Ziegler-Gisoni
- Siblings – Maddie Ziegler (Older Sister) (Actress and Dancer), Ryan Ziegler (Older Paternal Half-Brother), Tyler Ziegler (Older Paternal Half-Brother), Mathew Gisoni (Older Step-Brother), Michele Gisoni (Older Step-Sister)
- Others – Greg Gisoni (Stepfather)
Mackenzie Ziegler is represented by Jenni Levine of William Morris Endeavor.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mackenzie has dated –
- Johnny Orlando (2016) – Mackenzie was rumored to be dating singer and YouTuber Johnny Orlando in 2016. It was claimed that they had grown close while shooting for the music video, Day & Night. However, these rumors were shot down by their representatives.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 158 cm
- In meters – 1.58 m
- In Kilograms – 46 kg
- In Pounds – 101 lbs
- Measurements – 26-24-28
- Bust – 26 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 28 inches
- Bra Size – 28B
Having appeared in the reality TV series, Dance Moms. Being the younger sister of actress Maddie Ziegler. Having modeled for the famous fashion brand, Polo Ralph Lauren.
In 2011, Mackenzie Ziegler landed her role as a 7-year-old dancer in the short music film Just Like Summer.
In 2011, Ziegler made her TV show debut as herself in the American reality TV series, Dance Moms.
Mackenzie released her debut studio album, Mack Z on iTunes in 2014. It managed to reach the top of iTunes pop charts.
Mackenzie has done endorsement work for a clothing brand, Polo Ralph Lauren. In 2017, she was made the brand ambassador for the girls focusses fashion line from Emily West.
Awards & Nominations
|2016||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Muser||Nominated|
|2017||Industry Dance Awards||Favorite Dancer 17 & Under||Nominated|
|2018||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Muser||Won|
Mackenzie Ziegler Favorites
- Favorite Food – Peanut Butter, Jelly Sandwich
- Favorite TV Shows – Keeping up with the Kardashians
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Dance Form – Acrobatics, jazz
- Favorite Movie – Pitch Perfect
- Favorite Emoji – Duck
Mackenzie Ziegler Net worth
Mackenzie net worth is estimated at around $3 million dollars as of 2019. She along with her sister Maddie launched a limited edition fashion line, The Maddie & Mackenzie Collection, through Mod Angel in 2014.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Mackenzie Ziegler
- Instagram – kenzie
- Twitter – Mackenzie Ziegler
- YouTube Channel – Mackenzie Ziegler
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mackenzie Ziegler
- She started taking acting and singing classes at the age of 6.
- She has won a number of dance competitions with Abby Lee Dance Company.
- Like her sister Maddie, she’s a product of Abby Lee Dance Company. She has participated in several dance competitions through the school.
- She has worked with organizations such as Dancers Against Cancer and Love Your Melon to raise funds to tackle childhood cancer and raise awareness about the condition.
- In 2012, she joined her mother and sister in doing social cause work for Starlight Children’s Foundation, which works to support chronically ill youth and raise awareness about them.
- In 2014, she collaborated with her sister Maddie to launch their own fashion line by the name of The Maddie & Mackenzie Collection. The fashion line was launched through Mod Angel and was available for a limited time.
- In 2016, she released a tee-shirt line called Tee4Too and also launched Kenzie Ziegler TurnBoard in collaboration with TurnBoard.
- Ziegler was nominated at the 2016 Teen Choice Awards for Choice Muser and was nominated for Favorite Dancer 17 & Under at the 2017 Industry Dance Awards.
- Mackenzie was included in Refinery29’s list of 29 young actors, singers, and activists “on the verge of superstardom” in 2017.
- She has also appeared on such talk shows as The Today Show, The View and Good Day New York.
- In January 2017, Ziegler and her sister conducted a dance workshop tour of Australia.
- In 2017, Ziegler and Orlando sang in concerts throughout North America and the UK in their Day & Night Tour, which is set to continue in Europe till December.
- In 2017, Ziegler launched a dance-inspired activewear clothing line together with tween retailer Justice.