Nia Sioux is a dancer, singer and an actor who is the last of the original members of Lifetime’s dance reality show, ‘Dance Moms’ and appeared on the show for six seasons. Nia has also appeared on the cover of other magazines like ‘Big City Kids’ and ‘Sesi’. In 2015, Nia released her first single, “Star In Your Own Life” along with music video. Her second music video, “Slay”, is a follow-up to the first one and is a motivational song to inspire her fans.
Nia Sioux Frazier
Professional Dancer, Singer, Actress, Model
Pop, R&B, Hip Hop
Vocals, Drums, Piano
She released her initial songs via Superpop.Co and WhattaGuy Music.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Nia Sioux was born on June 20, 2001, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America.
She is currently 17 years old.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
She’s on homeschooling due to busy schedule.
- Father – Evan Frazier
- Mother – Holly Frazier (Doctor)
- Siblings – William Frazier (Brother), Evan Frazier (Brother)
She is signed with The Aurelia Group.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nia has dated –
- Bryce Xavier (2017-Present) – In June 2017, Nia started dating the dancer, model, and actor, Bryce Xavier. They had met for the first time in late 2016 in a dance class. They worked together on the same project for “Target” and soon became best friends.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 171 cm
- In meters – 1.71 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 35-26-34
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Being a dancer with Abby Lee Dance Company and appearing at reality dance show Dance Moms for several years.
Nia Sioux Frazier released her debut single “Star in Your Own Life” in March 2015.
In 2014, she appeared in the short-music film Todrick Hall: Freaks Like Me as Ursula – Princess Tiana.
In 2011, she started appearing in the dancing reality competition show Dance Moms as herself. She was 10 when she made her debut on the show.
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Nia Sioux Favorites
- Favorite Dance Styles – Contemporary, Musical theater
- Favorite Song – Taylor Swift‘s “Bad Blood”
- Favorite Movie – The Wiz (1978)
- Favorite Music Style – R&B
- Favorite Dancer – Misty Copeland
- Favorite Subject – Spelling
- Favorite Dance Costume – Wonder Woman Costume
- Favorite Dance Move – Death Drop
- Favorite Color – Pink
Nia Sioux Net worth
Nia Sioux net worth is estimated at around $1 million dollars as of 2019. Her earnings include salaries from TV appearances and series, ad revenue, social media promotions, endorsement deals and event appearances.
Social Media Portfolio
- Facebook – Nia Sioux
- Instagram – niasioux
- Twitter – Nia Sioux
- YouTube Channel – Nia Sioux
- Snapchat – @niasiouxsnaps
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nia Sioux
- Nia has studied Mandarin Chinese language while in school.
- At 3, she started dancing with Abby Lee Miller‘s ALDC studio.
- She has a celebrity crush on Cody Simpson.
- She has released her own app for her fans called Nia’s Nation on iTunes.
- In her free time, Nia loves to cook and volunteers at the dance studio to help demonstrate.
- Nia Sioux won Miss Sheer Talent in July 2014 in Las Vegas for performing solo dance item at the Nationals.
- Nia likes to listen to songs of artists like Beyonce, Janet Jackson and Fifth Harmony band.
- She has several pets at home – a Yorkie named Henry Rhinestone, a French bulldog named, Olive and 3 turtles.
- Nia Sioux has been learning Chinese when she was younger. In future, she plans to master the language.