Sophie Winkleman is an English actress. She is the wife of Lord Frederick Windsor son of Queen Elizabeth II’s first cousin Prince Michael of Kent and as such is also known as Lady Frederick Windsor. She joined the Cambridge Footlights and wrote and performed in the comic revue Far Too Happy which toured Britain for three months and garnered the troupe’s first Perrier Award nomination in 20 years. She was a member of the National Youth Theatre. She is also a soprano, reprising her singing in the First Love series for Sky Arts.
Sophie Lara Winkleman
Sophie, Lady Frederick Windsor
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sophie Winkleman was born on August 05, 1980 in Primrose Hill, London, England.
She is currently 38 years old.
Sophie went to City of London School for Girls in London. Subsequently, Sophie went to Trinity Hall (affiliated to University of Cambridge), Cambridge to study English literature. At that time, she already had developed an interest in acting so joined her university’s drama society Cambridge Footlights to hone her talent.
- Father – Barry Winkleman (Published the Times Atlas of World History)
- Mother – Cindy Black (Children’s Author)
- Siblings – Claudia Winkleman (Paternal Older Half-Sister) (TV Presenter)
She is signed to United Agents.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sophie Winkleman has dated –
- Lord Frederick Windsor (2009-Present) – She started dating the son of Prince and Princess Michael of Kent, Lord Frederick Windsor in 2007. On Valentine’s Day 2009, the lovebirds got engaged after he proposed Sophie. On September 12, 2009, the duo married at Hampton Court Palace. On August 15, 2013, the parents welcomed their first child, daughter Maud Elizabeth Daphne Marina. Their second child, daughter Isabella Alexandra May, was born on 16 January 2016 at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 60 kg
- In Pounds – 132 lbs
- Measurements – 35-26-33
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 33C
She wears a size 10 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Playing Zoey in the CBS’s sitcom Two and a Half Men from 2011 to 2012. She appeared in season 9 and 10.
She debuted with 2001 British film Me Without You. She had a minor role in the film.
In 2002, she guest appeared in ITV’s drama series Ultimate Force for her role as Woman in Bank.
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Posh British accent in her voice
Sophie Winkleman Favorites
- Favorite Actors – Robert De Niro, Jack Nicholson, Leonardo DiCaprio
- Favorite Actress – Meryl Streep
Sophie Winkleman Net worth
Sophie Winkleman net worth is estimated to be $12 million dollars as of 2019.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sophie Winkleman
- Her child Maud Windsor is the first member of the British Royal family to be born in the USA.
- She has a soprano singing voice.
- Sophie likes to do horse riding.
- She is fluent in French and English.
- Sophie, after marriage to Lord Frederick Windsor is also known by the name Lady Frederick Windsor.
- Sophie is a member of the National Youth Theatre.
- Sophie went to the same school as actress Romola Garai.
- She was offered 600,000 pounds from a magazine for the rights to cover her wedding with Lord Frederick Windsor. But, she turned down the offer.