Sonja Morgan is an American television personality, socialite and philanthropist who is best known for her long-running role as a main cast member on the reality television series The Real Housewives of New York City. She is also famous for her affordable “Sonja Morgan New York collection”. Furthermore, the 54-year-star produced a Hollywood film called “The Marsh”.
TV Personality, Businesswoman, Socialite, Philanthropist
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sonja Morgan was born on the 25th of November 1963, in Albany, Albany County, New York, United States.
She’s currently 60 years old.
She is of German, English, and Irish, and likely French and Scottish descent.
Sonja had joined the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT), a public college in New York City. She had studied marketing there.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sonja Morgan has dated –
- John Adams Morgan (1998 -2006) – Morgan met John Adams Morgan, a member of the prominent Morgan family, while working as a hostess at an Italian restaurant on Madison Avenue. They were married from 1998 until 2006. They have one daughter, Quincy Morgan.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 36-28-35
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 28 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Morgan became known for her appearance on Bravo’s The Real Housewives of New York. She attempted to release a premium line of toaster ovens since her appearance on the show, but the product never reached consumers.
Sonja Morgan Net worth
Sonja Morgan has an estimated net worth of $8 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – sonjatmorgan
- Twitter – Sonja Morgan
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sonja Morgan
- In 1990, she received a Singular Sensation Award at the St. Regis Hotel for her work alongside Vanessa Noel and Mira Sorvino 2010.
- Morgan joined the cast of Bravo’s hit reality television series The Real Housewives of New York City during its third season.
- Her favorite actor are Tom Hanks.
- In July 2013 she received a New York State Senate Award for charity work.
- In 2015, her fashion line, Sonja by Sonja Morgan, was launched and is sold at the Vanessa Noel store on East 64th Street and online.
- In 2017, Morgan made her off-Broadway debut in the play S*x Tips for Straight Women by a Gay Man.
- A longtime philanthropist, Morgan has contributed to charities involving children, visual and performing arts, animal rights groups, and LGBTQ+ rights.
- In September 2020, Morgan spoke publicly about her experiences with cosmetic surgery, including her facelift with New York plastic surgeon, Dr. Andrew Jacono.
- In 2021, celebrity video messaging platform Cameo announced that Morgan was among their top ten highest-earning celebrities the previous year.