Nikocado Avocado is an Ukrainian YouTube content creator. He is primarily popular as a food vlogger most popular for his making videos. Initially, he was a vegan YouTuber and posted content that revolved around vegan food and lifestyle. In August 2022, Nikocado has accumulated more than 7 million subscribers and approximately 1.6 billion total views across six YouTube channels.
Nikocado Avocado, Nik
Birthday / Date of Birth
Nikocado Avocado was born on the 19th of May 1992, in Ukraine.
He’s currently 30 years old.
Nikocado Avocado’s educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Nikocado Avocado has dated –
- Orlin Home – On April 10, 2017, Nikocado tied the knot with fellow YouTube Orlin Home, and there wedding was filmed at Chick-Fil-A. The couple lived in Columbia for 3 years before relocating to Florida. He and Orlin met on a Facebook group for vegan men. In the past, he uploaded a video titled “Orlin left me, I hate myself, Goodbye YouTube & life.” However, the video was not available in February 2020 and the couple seems to be back together.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 100 kg
- In Pounds – 220 lbs
Avocado became known for his mukbang videos which involved him eating large amounts of food items in front of 3.2 million subscribers. His first videos to surpass 1 million views were Korean Fire Noodle Challenge and Fire Takis Noodle Challenge.
Nikocado Avocado Net worth
Nikocado Avocado has an estimated net worth of $7 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nikocado Avocado
- Nikocado is a classically trained violinist.
- While pursuing his career as a violinist, he worked at Home Depot.
- He had to get mental health observation as a child after he found out that his foster parents were not his biological parents.
- He started off his YouTube journey in 2014, as a vegan food vlogger. However, after denouncing his veganism in 2016, he began doing Mukbang videos.
- In 2016, Perry began filming mukbang videos, becoming one of the first American men to partake in the trend, with his first mukbang video reaching 50,000 views in a couple of weeks.
- His earlier mukbang videos showed his pet parrot sitting on his shoulder while he ate.
- In 2019, Avocado told Men’s Health that he suffers from erectile dysfunction and a loss of libido as a result of his binge eating.
- In December 2019, Perry was accused by mukbanger Stephanie Soo of harassing her by sending her text messages and taking photos from inside her home. Perry published a response video disputing her claims, in which he displayed the photos he took and argued that Soo was fully aware of them being taken.
- In February 2020, his social media accounts on Twitter and Instagram were both changed to private accounts.
- In 2021, he told his viewers that he is classed as disabled and rides a mobility scooter.
- He is sometimes seen wearing a CPAP mask, a device designed for individuals with sleep apnea, in his videos.
- In 2021, he stopped ordering food from MrBeast Burger after influencer MoistCr1TiKaL signed a limited-time partnership with the burger chain.
- On September 18, 2021, Nikocado stated that he had fractured his ribs after months of excessive, forceful coughing.