Kaylani Lei is an Singaporean adult actress. Prior to her adult career, she danced at the Olympic Garden in Las Vegas. Outside her adult film work, she was the host of a radio show on KSEX, Me So Horny with Kaylani Lei. She appeared on the Howard Stern radio show, and she has made appearances on Playboy TV. Kaylani has participated in more than 260+ films as an actress.
Susan Ashley Spalding
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kaylani Lei was born on the 5th of August 1980, in Singapore.
She’s currently 32 years old.
Kaylani Lei’s educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kaylani Lei has dated –
Kaylani has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 0 inches
- In centimeters – 152 cm
- In meters – 1.52 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 115 lbs
- Measurements – 34-28-36
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 28 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Lei became known to her sensational adult scenes in the best-selling Wicked Pictures feature releases Angel X (2003), Eye of the Beholder (2004), Operation: Desert Stormy (2007), 2040 (2009), Kaylani’s Fornic-Asian (2009), Holly…Would (2014) and Plenty To Please (2016).
In 2002, Kaylani Lei made her debut in the world of adult industry for shot her first film at the age of 22.
Kaylani Lei Net worth
Kaylani Lei has an estimated net worth of $700k dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kaylani Lei
- In 2005, Kaylani was won in the AFWG Awards for Contract Starlet of the Year.
- In 2008, she was won in the NightMoves Award for Best Female Performer (Editor’s Choice).
- In 2008, Kaylani was won in the XRCO Award for Best Cumback.
- In 2013, she was nominated in the AVN Award for Best Actress.
- In 2013, she was nominated in the XBIZ Award for Best Supporting Actress.
- In 2015, Kaylani was won in the AFWG Awards for AVN Hall of Fame.