Blac Chyna is an American model and music video artist who gained fame when she became close friends with Kim Kardashian. She began her career as a stripper and later became a model. She appeared in Nicki Minaj and Kanye West‘s music video for “Monster”. Chyna has since made a number of media appearances, including in her own reality television shows, Rob & Chyna and The Real Blac Chyna.
Angela Renée White
Blac Chyna, Dora Renee, Cream, Chyna Montana
Video Vixen, Model, Former Exotic Performer, Entrepreneur
Birthday / Date of Birth
Blac Chyna was born on the 11th of May 1988, in Washington, District of Columbia, United State.
She’s currently 34 years old.
She has African-American ancestry.
Blac attended Henry E. Lackey High School in Maryland. Chyna then went to Johnson and Wales University in Miami.
- Father – Eric Holland
- Mother – Shalana Hunter-Jones
- Siblings – Eric (Brother), Brittany (Half-Sister), Camille (Half-Sister), Dejah (Sister), Shanel (Sister), Summer (Sister), Erica (Sister), Piere (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Blac Chyna has dated –
- Tyga (2011-2014) – In December 2011, they began dating, and had a son together in October 2012. They split in 2014 when Tyga began a relationship with Kylie Jenner.
- Rob Kardashian (2016-2017) – In January 2016, Reality TV star, Rob Kardashian and Blac started dating. In 2016, they announced their engagement via Instagram. On November 10, 2016, she gave birth to the couple’s first child, daughter Dream Renée Kardashian. In February 2017, they called it quits. However, they were spotted again at a dinner in April. In May 2017, they split for the final time.
- Lil Twin (2020-Present) – In August 2020, Blac started dating musician Lil Twin.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 157 cm
- In meters – 1.57 m
- In Kilograms – 62 kg
- In Pounds – 136 lbs
- Measurements – 38-27-43
- Bust – 38 inches
- Waist – 27 inches
- Hip – 43 inches
- Bra Size – 34D
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Chyna became known after being name-dropped in the song Miss Me by Drake the same year, leading to a number of magazine appearances, including pieces in Dimepiece, Straight Stuntin and Black Men’s Magazine. In 2014, she launched her own makeup brand, Lashed by Blac Chyna, and a beauty salon in Encino, Los Angeles.
Blac Chyna Net worth
Blac Chyna has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Blac Chyna
- Chyna has undergone several surgeries for buttock augmentation and breast enhancement, but has also had surgery to reduce the size of her chest.
- In February 2013, she enrolled in JLS Professional Make Up Artist School.
- In December 2013, she launched her online boutique, 88fin, filled with new clothing and products from her clothing line of the same name. Also that month, she launched her own brand of adhesive eyelashes, Lashed by Blac Chyna.
- In February 2014, she purchased a beauty bar in Encino, Los Angeles, which offers makeup courses.
- Blac has successfully climbed to the top of the ladder on her own strength and is an independent woman.
- In 2020, Chyna had joined the subscription-based website OnlyFans, where she was charging $50 per month.