Shirley Setia is an Indo-Kiwi singer, performer from Auckland, New Zealand. Amidst the chaotic life of being a student and a part-time radio jockey, she started uploading regularly on to YouTube and has since then collaborated with YouTube artists from across US, UK, India and Canada. Four years, 1.8 million subscribers and 114 M views later, she has now moved to Mumbai to pursue her dream of making it big in Bollywood. Now she has 3 million subscription in YouTube with 220 Million views.
Shirley, Pyjama Rockstar, Pyjama Artist, Pyjama Popstar
New Zealand, Indian
Birthday / Date of Birth
Shirley Setia was born on 2 July 1993, in Daman, India.
She’s currently 25 years old.
After completing high school in Auckland, she enrolled at the University of Auckland from where she graduated with bachelor’s degree in commerce. She was also a marketing and publicity intern at Auckland Council.
- Father – Her father is a businessman.
- Mother – Her mother is a homemaker.
- Siblings – Shane (Younger Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Shirley Setia has dated –
Shirley Setia hasn’t spoken about her personal life while interacting with the media or talking with her fans on social media, due to which it is difficult to say anything about her dating history and love life.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 161 cm
- In meters – 1.61 m
- In Kilograms – 48 kg
- In Pounds – 106 lbs
- Measurements – 33-25-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 30B
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
The popularity of the music covers that she often posts on her YouTube channel, which has more than 3 million subscribers and more than 220 million views on her videos. Her strong presence on other social media platforms including Instagram, on which she has more than 3 million followers. Having collaborated with popular YouTube personalities such as Sanam Puri, Arjun, Darrel Mascarenhas and Kurt Hugo Schneider.
Film &Television Debut
It looks like that she hasn’t yet appeared on films or TV series.
Shirley has released a couple of her singles via YouTube and iTunes. In 2017, she recorded her first Bollywood song Disco Disco with Benny Dayal for the movie, A Gentleman.
Shirley Setia has appeared in a TV commercial for YouTube India. In November 2017, she collaborated with Armaan Malik to launch a promotional campaign for Dairy Milk Silk. They even created a special video for the campaign.
Shirley Setia Favorites
- Favorite Food – Pizza
- Favorite Actor – Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor
- Favorite Actress – Hilary Duff
- Favorite Musician – Lata Mangeshkar, Shreya Ghoshal, Mukesh, AR Rahman
Shirley Setia Net worth
Shirley Setia has an estimated net worth of $6 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Shirley Setia
- Instagram – shirleysetia
- Twitter – Shirley Setia
- YouTube Channel – Shirley Setia
- Snapchat – @shirleysetia
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shirley Setia
- She is not a trained singer.
- She briefly worked as a RJ interesting Facts About Shirley Setia List still in high school.
- She started her journey to social media fame in April 2012 by creating her official YouTube channel.
- For her first ever live performance in 2011, she performed Iktara from the Bollywood movie Wake up Sid.
- In 2016, Shirley Setia won two awards – the ‘BIG Digital Sensation Award’ at the BIG Golden Voice Award Show and ‘Musician of the year’ award in the Outlook Social Media Awards.
- She was ranked among the ‘Top 30 most subscribed channels in New Zealand’ on YouTube.
- Her popular cover songs are Bol Do Na Zara and Sanam Re, each garnered over 23 million views.
- Apart posting videos online, she keeps herself busy with world tours and shows.
- She has sung a couple of songs “Disco Disco” and “Luv u Luv u” in films such as a Gentleman and Bets of Luck Laalu, respectively.
- Visit her official website @ shirleysetiaofficial.com.