Sharad Kelkar is an Indian actor, who appears in mainly Marathi films and Hindi films and in television serials. He has also worked as a fitness trainer in the past. He has performed in television series, Web Series & Indian cinema including Bollywood, Marathi, Tollywood, Kolywood. In January 2020, Sharad played the role of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj in the film Tanhaji.
Actor, Television Presenter, Voice Over Artist, Writer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sharad Kelkar was born on the 7th of October 1976, in Jagdalpur, Bastar, Chhattisgarh, India.
He’s currently 43 years old.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Sharad completed his education from Balvihar Higher Secondary School and then he completed his MBA in Marketing from Prestige Institute of Management, Gwalior. After completing education, Sharad started teaching physical education.
- Father – Late Vishwasrao Kelkar
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sharad Kelkar has dated –
- Keerti Gaekwad Kelkar (2005-Present) – In 3 June 2005, Sharad married his co-star, Keerti Gaekwad Kelkar. They have a daughter named Kesha.
- In feet – 6 feet 1 inches
- In centimeters – 186 cm
- In meters – 1.86 m
- In Kilograms – 81 kg
- In Pounds – 178 lbs
- Measurements – 41–14–34
- Chest – 41 in or 103.5 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 36 cm
- Waist – 34 in or 86 cm
Sharad has performed in television series, Web Series and Indian cinema including Bollywood, Marathi, Tollywood, Kolywood and he was a Grasim Mr. India finalist. In 2006, Sharad also appeared on the dance reality show Nach Baliye 2.
In 2005, Sharad made his Marathi debut with the film, Uttarayan in which she played the role of Young Raghu.
In 2015, Sharad was seen in Hero and did a special appearance for a single song in A Paying Ghost.
In 2016, Sharad did his Telugu Debut through Sardaar Gabbar Singh where he played the main antagonist Bhairav Singh.
In 2004, Sharad made his television debut with the TV show Aakrosh which aired on Doordarshan.
Sharad Kelkar has worked for TV commercial brands such as Noorani & Bafna Ji Tea.
Sharad Kelkar Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Shahrukh Khan
- Favorite Actress – Kritika Kamra
- Favorite Destination – Dubai, South Africa
- Favorite Color – White
- Favorite Food – Minced Mutton Kebab and Grilled Fish or Chicken
Sharad Kelkar Net worth
Sharad Kelkar has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sharad Kelkar
- Sharad took part in Grasim Mr.India contest 2002 and was the finalist.
- Sharad worked as a physical instructor in a spa before becoming an actor.
- Sharad appeared as Thakur Digvijay Singh Bhadoria in Bairi Piya which earned him critical acclaim for his performance.
- In 2010, he participated in reality comedy TV series, Comedy Circus Mahasangram paired with Bharti Singh and Paresh Ganatra.
- In 2011, Sharad played a grey character role of Satya in Uttaran he entered the show along with Harsha Khandeparkar who played his sister in the show.
- In 2012, Sharad was part of Marath film, Chinu where he played the hero to the female protagonist.
- In September 2015, Sharad was seen as Agent Raghav Sinha in his crime and mystery thriller Agent Raghav – Crime Branch which aired on &TV.
- In 2017, he was seen in Indian television show Koi Laut Ke Aaya Hai as Rishabh Singh Shekhari.
- In 2018, Sharad acted in Marathi thriller movie, Raakshas written and directed by Dnyanesh Zoting.
- In 2019, he played the role as Suryabhan/Micheal Bhai in the comedy film, Housefull 4 directed by Farhad Samji.
- In January 2020, Sharad played the role of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj in the period action film, Tanhaji directed by Om Raut.